Hi TJ Band Family, Attached you will find a flyer about award sponsorship for the indoor show on March 14th. For new parents, I think the flyer explains itjmarker04
I still have a couple of spots left for the Luau 2015 on March 7th from about 2pm or so to around 9pm ay FCC. I need a couple of people to be there at 2pm tobobif
Due to scheduling conflicts, percussion will be 1-4 pm tomorrow (early dismissal day for students). Middle school student can make it when they are able.sandiferk13
This group is to help keep the band students and parents informed on all the latest events going on with the band....
The list is to be used to distribute information to the members of the TJ band and TJ Band boosters. People should send replys to the person's email address and not the TJ Band List unless appropriate.
E-mails may only be sent to the yahoo group if they pertain to:
* Schedules (including important dates for turning in fees and fundraisers)
* Announcement of student achievement (ie students making it into all county or the success in drum corps)
* Requests for assistance (ie needing a ride to practice, help with props)
Anything that does not fit into these categories must be approved by the band director or band booster president.
This list is moderated to control SPAM and other unwanted e-mails, messages may not appear immediately.
- Marching Bands
- Feb 2, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.