William Barnes' book and past life CD

  • erin_mary
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1 7:14 PM
      For an early and surprise b-day gift my Dad went and bought William Barnes' book and past life regression CD on Thomas Andrews. I've gotten half way through the book and have been enjoying it.

      When I heard Mr. Barnes speak as Thomas Andrews it sent chills through me. Even though I knew it was Mr. Barnes speaking I picked up immediately on the accent and knew it was Thomas Andrews. I don't know if I ever spoke to Mr. Andrews in my past life but I knew I saw him and heard his voice at least once during the voyage.

      Has anyone else had things like sounds or voices that cause them to flash back like that?

      My Dad claims he has. He says when ever he sees a fire he goes back to a past life where he was killed in one in the 1800's.

      If I can ever find a way to contact Mr. Barnes I'm going to try asking him if he does remember anything like that.

      Erin
    • Charlotte
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1 8:53 PM

        Doing my research on a Titanic related person is triggering memories for me as well…But even if you disregard that—I’ve had flashes on other lives when I see a certain combination of things connected to a person. Such as walking behind my husband wearing a robe…I saw him as a Japanese man with me as a Japanese woman. Another time, I saw my friend being crowned a pharaoh and I was in the audience cheering. It was the way she was sitting, plus the way the light was coming in the room. Things like that.

        Charlotte

        Come join us at

        "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1 8:54 PM

          You can usually write an author through their publisher. Or look them up on the web. Usually authors have a website and an e-mail address.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 2 5:40 AM
            Bill is a member of this list.  I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you have.

            Molly

            -Molly Zenk
            Author of:  Chasing Byron and Unheard Melodies: Confessions of a Poetic Muse

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Historygil dedage/

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2 9:06 AM

              Charlotte writes:

              You can usually write an author through their publisher. Or look them up on the web. Usually authors have a website and an e-mail address.

                There's another way to contact the author and that's thru this chat group.  I'm glad you're enjoying the books and tapes.  Whenever I hear an Irish accent of any sort, it does "take me back" to another time and another way of life.  These triggers are very common to people whose past-life memories are awaking in their respective incarnations.

              I hope this answers your question.

              Regards,

              Bill Barnes

[...]

            • Kathy Bruce
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 2 11:19 AM
                Hello everyone,

                I've downloaded the cd onto my Ipod Touch and when ever Thomas Andrews speaks about The Astors. I just smile. It must be some connection also. Madeline Astor's name comes up in my dreams. There is this other dream that I had, two singutures came up and one was Henry Wilde and Madeline Astor. The weird thing was that Henry Wilde's signture was cursive and it was in black ink and Madeline Astor's was cursvie in purple ink. Seems like Madeline Astor's signture was in lower case.
                Kathy

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 2 11:40 AM
                  How do you download them to your iPod?  I have an MP3 player that I have tried to download books to but it doesn't work.

                  Paulette

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 2 1:58 PM

                    Oh, now you’ve done it…I went and ordered both book and CD from Amazon. I look forward to reading/listening to both. J

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 2 2:27 PM
                      Heh. Yes, come join us...I can make brownies. ;)

                      What's odd is music will also sometimes make me go back. I don't remember how old I was but defiantely under eight, there was a ballad about ice and I went back to a dream I had in my Titanic life where I was out in the ship and touched the railing. The moment I did everything around me started to become coated in a thick layer of ice. It didn't turn to ice but rather was coated in it.

                      Thankfully my Dad has been very supportive in this and has been encouraging me to find out more. My Mom is a dye in the wool non believer so it's just Dad and myself that can discuss it.

                      Erin

                      > Oh, now you've done it.I went and ordered both book and CD from Amazon. I
                      > look forward to reading/listening to both. J
                      >

                      > Charlotte
                    • Kathy Bruce
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 2 4:25 PM
                        If you do have Itunes

                        I found a video and he explains on how to import your cd into your MP3 player.

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_FJk-JNT08

                        Let me know if it works. :)

                        Kathy