Re: [titanicmemories] diseases

  • Kathy Bruce
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2013
      He everyone

      My mom had told me that I use to have a "Heart Murmur" when I was little. But my mom said, "Babies/kids usually grow out of it." Now as an adult, I get terrible headaches when my "TMJ" acts up on the right side of the jaw and it has been last few weeks. When I get headaches and bending over and it hurts. I swear, I think they're more of a migraine headache than a regular headache. Again, TMJ just could be just a health issue more than anything.

      But, I've had heard about this about past lives. Which I find it interesting. :)