Titanic shows

  • Paulette
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
      There are three Titanic shows on Discovery today.  On Discovery East the first has started.  Then there are two following.  Probably ones you've seen but if you are like me, you like watching them over and over.

      Paulette
    • Bill Casciato
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
        Gee, I must be like you Paulette.  I'm in the middle of writing another book and have the TV on in the background!
        Bill Barnes

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2009
          I like the one that focuses on the actual people.  Good luck on the book!

          Paulette