RE: [titanicmemories] FIRST MEGA-COVERUP...

  • Charlotte Ballard
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 6, 2012

      I posted my experience on facebook—it would be easier for you to “look me up” than for me to re-type it all in. So come and visit me on Facebook and I’ll “friend” you. You’ll have to scroll back to see it (last of April,) but it *is* there. Anyone else from our group would like to read it is more than welcome as well. Charlotte Ballard from Pine Bluff, Arkansas. My facebook icon is a cartoon woman at a desk on her computer.

      Charlotte

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 6, 2012
        I'd love to read it, Charlotte, but the "price of admission" is just too high. (i.e. I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook!)
        ---Kevin

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 7, 2012

          I did make a file…for a friend but I have no clue where I put it…soooo let me go look…give me a bit to find it.

          Charlotte

          I'd love to read it, Charlotte, but the "price of admission" is just too high. (i.e. I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook!)
          ---Kevin

          --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

          > I posted my experience on facebookâ€"it would be easier for you to “look me up” than for me to re-type it all in. So come and visit me on Facebook and I’ll “friend” you. You’ll have to scroll back to see it (last of April,) but it *is* there. Anyone else from our group would like to read it is more than welcome as well. Charlotte Ballard from Pine Bluff, Arkansas. My facebook icon is a cartoon woman at a desk on her computer.
          >

          > Charlotte

        • Michael Iversen
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 8, 2012

            "I'd love to read it, Charlotte, but the "price of admission" is just too high. (i.e. I refuse to have anything to do with Facebook!)"
            ---Kevin

            Charlotte, I couldn't have said it better regarding the facebook and look forward to your file...