Happy Book Birthday

  • Molly Zenk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 6:58 AM
      Surprise!  My latest novel, a YA romantic comedy, 90 CATS AND NO LITTER BOX IN SIGHT was released early.  I was expecting July, the publisher released it today.

      Here's the book blurb and link if you're interested:

      They're perfect for each other...even if she doesn't know it yet.

      Glynis Kirby's love life stinks. Her boyfriend dumped her for another guy. Her next-door-neighbor held her hostage on prom night. And now she's been trapped in a Porta-Potty by a monkey with a switchblade. And she's not even going to talk about her date with the poly sci major with the Pocket Ouiji Board. Maybe she really is desperate enough to take everyone's advice—including her mother's (ugh!)—and date the dashing Daniel Bond.

      Corin Lancashire runs the popular blog site mydreamgirl.com where he chronicles his less than stellar attempts to get noticed by his dream girl, Glynis Kirby. After taking the "all girls think stripteases are hot" advice from a reader, and discovering that "all girls but Glynis think stripteases are hot," Corin disables the comments feature on his blog and takes matters into his own hands to build a friendship-crawling-toward-relationship with his dream girl. But competing with the charming, suave, and well-dressed Daniel is a hazard Corin didn't anticipate, and neither is the information he digs up on Daniel that could threaten Glynis's life...