New Year

  • Suzzie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi Group:

          Happy New Year!  So, I was thinking of a different kind of New Year promise. I know all the people in here have something in common with the Titanic. Being the new kid in here, I have no idea.  Did see Molly's name at the end of Bill's book.  Figure she is the same person.
          Every time I light candles up to April 15th, it will represent YOU...probably won't give you peace of mind, but I am sending it anyway.

          Suzzie Parry :)
    • Molly Zenk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2012
        Happy New Year to all.  Thanks for starting the thread, Suzzie.  :)

        I don't know why, but I'm looking forward to the 100th anniversary.

        Re: Bill mentioning me at the end of his book.  Yup, that's me, but before I was married which is why the last name is different.

        Molly

            Happy New Year!  So, I was thinking of a different kind of New Year promise. I know all the people in here have something in common with the Titanic. Being the new kid in here, I have no idea.  Did see Molly's name at the end of Bill's book.  Figure she is the same person.
            Every time I light candles up to April 15th, it will represent YOU...probably won't give you peace of mind, but I am sending it anyway.

            Suzzie Parry :)
      • Seren Gwyn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2012
          Hi Suzzie

          Thank you for lighting the candles as the 15th April is not a great date for some of us! Maybe April 15th 2012 will be a special date and that karma brings us something special - who knows?!

          Anyway, happy new year to you Suzzie and I hope it's a special one for you.

          Regards

          Seren