RE: [titanicmemories] Maybe a clue to my daughter's past life?

  • Charlotte Ballard
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2011

      She is also at the age that it is the easiest to remember.

      Charlotte

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
        Molly--

        If you haven't already found it, please find a copy of the book Soul Survivor. I first learned about the book last year when I saw the family on Good Morning America. It tells the experiences of a boy who could vividly remember being a pilot in WWII who was shot down and died in the Pacific. From the age of two he began to recall events of his past life. He gave extremely detailed accounts of that life. He knew his name, the name of the aircraft carrier he served on, his shipmates, and so many other details. It's an amazing story and is well-documented. He's older now and has lost much of what he remembered as a small child, so there's evidently a "window" of time when memories are easily accessed.

        I think your hunch is right about your daughter. I hope you can learn more about her past life. She's very lucky to have a mom who is open to the possibilities. I think many of us were probably told to stop making up stories and being silly. Discouraging open talk can dampen anyone's ability to recover those special memories. Good luck to you!

        Sharon C.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
          Some of it can be general childhood curiousity but it is entirely possible she lived back then.

          In the 1940's I was a Jewish Polish girl living in Warsaw ghetto.  As a child I remembered some of those events at a young age.

          On Monday or so, with your permission, I'll see if I can get an automatic sketch for you to see if there's any connection.

          Erin

          It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

          I know this isn't Titanic related, but it is past life related.  My eldest daughter, who is 5, seems really interested in Hanukkah books lately.  Her favorite is a lift the flap book called "Where Is Baby's Driedel".  At our most recent trip to the library she picked out "Hanukkah Lights."  I read it to her 8 times last night.  She's never been all that excited about Christmas, but we thought it was because her Autism effects social and speech the most.  I've always told myself that she just doesn't "get" or understand the social significance of the holiday but could it be that she doesn't feel it's the right one to celebrate?

          Or maybe she just likes Hanukkah books.

          Does anyone have any thoughts on this?  Am I reading too much into her book choices?

          Molly
        • Molly Zenk
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
            Thank you for the book recommendation, Sharon.  I'll look into finding it.  My eldest daughter has always seemed very in tune with metaphysical things.  No matter how many times I asked her "are you sure you want that book?  You know we're not Jewish" she was very definite about wanting those Hanukkah books.  It put my own psychic spidey sense on alert so thought I'd bring it up on list too.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 1, 2011
              That sounds great about the automatic sketch, Eric.  Thanks for the offer.  I can exchange with a tarot reading if you like.

              For anyone else who is interested, I do tarot readings and never change because it messes up my psychic focus.  My main spreads are 3 card, 9 card and a past life spread that I've been having a lot of luck with.  If you're interested email me off list.

              Molly