Hello

  • Seren Gwyn
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 7, 2011
      Hi everyone.

      Well I haven't been on this site for a while and although I've nothing really to contribute, I thought that I would stop in and say 'hello' to everyone and see how things are. If you are like me and like someone to remind them of all things Titanic I can recommend this newsletter:

      http://www.titanic-titanic.com/titanic_newsletter.shtml

      It gets sent to your email address and it's really quite interesting, especially in April!

      Regards to all!