RE: [titanicmemories] Re: seren.gwyn

  • Charlotte Ballard
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2011

      The ship will be in Liverpool on April 5th. Where do you live?

      Charlotte

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011

        Is that for the 2012 cruise or are you talking about this year? Still happy to meet, but if you're leaving from Southampton, Liverpool is a hell of a trek from Southampton!!

        Andy

        I plan to gert to London arounf the 31st of March and will be staying with a friend.  I can arrange to be in Liverpool four or five hours before embarcation.  What do you think, Charlotte?

        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011
          Hi Charlotte

          I live about an hour and a half from Liverpool, and if the ship's docking there. Is this the 2012 cruise?

          A close friend of mine in this life was also one of the officers on the Titanic and he'd like to meet you too. Meeting people who were on the ship is always interesting, although most of the Titanic's passengers seem to have incarnated in the USA! lol

          SG

          --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

          > The ship will be in Liverpool on April 5th. Where do you live?
          >

          > Charlotte

        • Charlotte Ballard
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011

            The ship is for the 2012 cruise…it starts in Southampton, on the 3rd, then docks in Liverpool for the day on the 5th. There are to be tours, but we could find time and a way to meet up before the ship leaves that night—where’s there’s a will there’s a way.

            Charlotte

            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011

              Yes, I’d love to meet him. J

              It makes sense about the reincarnation – the officers were British and a lot of passengers were American. I was, both then and now.

              My personal opinion is that God gave me back the life that it took from me then. I have my husband from then, I have a good life, and life is better now than it was then—as far as amenities and medical are concerned. It was a life interrupted, but restarted almost in the same place. Perhaps it is the same for others?

              I have wondered, privately, how many of us ‘returnees’ are going to be on that ship. It’s a chance to finish the journey so to speak…

              Charlotte

              P.S. Why don’t you get your friend to join our group? J

              I live about an hour and a half from Liverpool, and if the ship's docking there. Is this the 2012 cruise?

              A close friend of mine in this life was also one of the officers on the Titanic and he'd like to meet you too. Meeting people who were on the ship is always interesting, although most of the Titanic's passengers seem to have incarnated in the USA! lol

              SG

              --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

              > The ship will be in Liverpool on April 5th. Where do you live?
              >

              > Charlotte

            • Marta Jones
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011

                I would love to “finish” that trip…but something always seems to get in the way.  It is so nice to read everyone elses’ experiences….  I don’t think I’ve shared mine, but it’s nice to know I’m not insane, as so many seem to think.    I remember the sinking….I remember the feel of that water.   When I went to the Titanic Exhibit in Branson, it was like going home in some ways…and totally WRONG in others….and the water they keep at the same temp…it was FAR colder than that.

                Both my daughter (in this life) and I were on the Titanic…..we both have memories of it

                Marta, AR

                If you cannot be a poet, be the poem. ~David Carradine

                I live about an hour and a half from Liverpool, and if the ship's docking there. Is this the 2012 cruise?

                A close friend of mine in this life was also one of the officers on the Titanic and he'd like to meet you too. Meeting people who were on the ship is always interesting, although most of the Titanic's passengers seem to have incarnated in the USA! lol

                SG

                --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

                > The ship will be in Liverpool on April 5th. Where do you live?
                >

                > Charlotte

              • Charlotte Ballard
                Message 7 of 12 , Feb 2, 2011

                  You can always share your experiences here. It’s a safe place. We only make fun of Bill. ;) And then, only on alternate Thursdays.

                  Charlotte

                  I live about an hour and a half from Liverpool, and if the ship's docking there. Is this the 2012 cruise?

                  A close friend of mine in this life was also one of the officers on the Titanic and he'd like to meet you too. Meeting people who were on the ship is always interesting, although most of the Titanic's passengers seem to have incarnated in the USA! lol

                  SG

                  --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

                  > The ship will be in Liverpool on April 5th. Where do you live?
                  >

                  > Charlotte

                • Bill Casciato barnes
                  Message 8 of 12 , Feb 3, 2011
                    Is it this Thursday or Next?