RE: [titanicmemories] Ballard connection

  • Charlotte Ballard
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011

      What makes it weirder is that I didn’t marry my husband for his Titanic connection…..

      Charlotte

      P.S.

      I’m back from my trip.

      From: Charlotte <ccballard@...>
      Subject: [titanicmemories] Ballard connection
      To: titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, December 31, 2010, 1:35 PM

      I just found out via my sister-in-law that my husband is related to the finder of the Titanic -- Robert Ballard. They are actually cousins.

      How ironic is that?

      Charlotte

    • nikkijb78
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
        That's funny because when I first saw your last name I thought you might be related and I do believe that there are NO coincidences...

        --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte" <ccballard@...> wrote:

        > I just found out via my sister-in-law that my husband is related to the finder of the Titanic -- Robert Ballard. They are actually cousins.
        >
        > How ironic is that?
        >
        > Charlotte

      • Bill Casciato barnes
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011
          Charlotte.  I'm not surprised and in fact suspected it all the time.
          Bill

          That's funny because when I first saw your last name I thought you might be related and I do believe that there are NO coincidences...

          --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte" <ccballard@...> wrote:

          > I just found out via my sister-in-law that my husband is related to the finder of the Titanic -- Robert Ballard. They are actually cousins.
          >
          > How ironic is that?
          >
          > Charlotte

        • Charlotte Ballard
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2011

            Still, to have that connection confirmed…cool beans. J

            Charlotte