Re: Titanic: the mission episode 5

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010
      Yep that fixed it! Thanks you guys!
    • Bill Casciato barnes
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010
        I'm jealous.  You guys can download the files and I can't.  I've tried everything.  Any ideas, Kevin?
        Bill

        From: Rachel <anime_adoptionrus@...>
        To: titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, October 31, 2010, 4:13 PM

        Yeah me too. It only plays the first 1/8th of the episode. Then it shows the episode as being over, as in that little ball that shows you where you are in the episode is completely on the right. Is this a similar problem people are experiencing?

        --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Charlotte Ballard" <ccballard@...> wrote:

        > I am having trouble playing the file.after not having trouble with the
        > others..ugh!
        >

        > Charlotte

      • Rachel
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010
          Can you hear the audio but not see the video? Or does it all not work? Maybe your Quicktime is outdated... Do you have the latest version of Quicktime?

          --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, Bill Casciato barnes <sammibird3@...> wrote:

          > I'm jealous.  You guys can download the files and I can't.  I've tried everything.  Any ideas, Kevin?
          > Bill

        • Charlotte Ballard
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 1, 2010

            Thank-you, you guys…J

            Charlotte

            The 5th episode of Titanic: the mission is up on Kevin's server.  He'll post a link when he can.