RE: [titanicmemories] episode

  • Marta Jones
    Message 1 of 28 , Oct 13, 2010

      How would one get a username and password to view these files?

      Marta, AR

      Anyone can be Victimized, but to be made a Victim requires your permission and consent

      Message 2 of 28 , Oct 13, 2010

        Thank-you. J

        Charlotte

        Message 3 of 28 , Oct 13, 2010

          We can decide all that when the series end…but I’d like it to be able to play on my computer. Lots of cool stuff I’d like to slow down and really study.

          Charlotte

          Molly Zenk wrote:

          When I try to transfer the latest episode of Titanic: the mission, it acts like everything is fine but then throws error messages at the end.  Something about "disk space exceeded."  Will keep trying.  I know how excited people are to watch it.

        • Kevin Doheny
          Message 4 of 28 , Oct 13, 2010
            U: Tommie
            P: Andrews

            Message 5 of 28 , Oct 13, 2010

              Thank you

              Molly Zenk wrote:

              When I try to transfer the latest episode of Titanic: the mission, it acts like everything is fine but then throws error messages at the end.  Something about "disk space exceeded."  Will keep trying.  I know how excited people are to watch it.

            • Bill Casciato barnes
              Message 6 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                I would like to take advantage of this offer as I can't get anything to plat. DVD for TV would be great!
                Bill

                Message 7 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                  Looks like if I use a 4.7Gb DVD and standard video quality, I can get 2 episodes on a DVD.  A web site I was looking at said there are 5 episodes to the series.
                  I could use lesser quality and fit more on, but I don't know if that would be noticeable on playback.  Guess if I'm doing it, it's probably best to spend a bit more for a disk or two.
                  Want me to burn a couple and send 'em off, or wait until the end of the series in a couple weeks?
                  Anyone else, while I'm burnin'?
                  ---Kevin

                  Molly Zenk wrote:

                  When I try to transfer the latest episode of Titanic: the mission, it acts like everything is fine but then throws error messages at the end.  Something about "disk space exceeded."  Will keep trying.  I know how excited people are to watch it.

                • Erin Hopkins
                  Message 8 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                    **Raises hand**  Me too, please.

                    Erin

                    It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                    Message 9 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                      I can wait until the series is done. Thanks, Kevin

                      Message 10 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                        Same here.

                        Thank you!

                        Erin

                        It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                        I can wait until the series is done. Thanks, Kevin

                      • Rachel
                        Message 11 of 28 , Oct 14, 2010
                          Ooo I'd be interested in a DVD of the series! I can wait until the series is over too. Would there be a cost involved?

                          Also, if you reduce quality, it will be quite noticeable. In fact, the quality when converted to DVD as is, might not be very good either...it depends on the specs of the original file. I know, I've had a file that was crystal clear on my computer, but when I transferred it to DVD it got pixelly.

                          --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, Erin Hopkins <erin_mary@...> wrote:

                          > Same here.
                          >
                          > Thank you!
                          >
                          > Erin
                          >

                          > It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                          > I can wait until the series is done. Thanks, Kevin

                        • Seren Gwyn
                          Message 12 of 28 , Oct 15, 2010
                            I have been trying to see if there are any details of Titanic: The Mission's air date in America. I have a feeling that I have seen some National Geographic connection to the show and therefore I would imagine that it will be shown in America before Christmas.

                            However, there is a website that has details for those of you who have not yet been able to see it:

                            http://www.channel4.com/programmes/titanic-the-mission/episode-guide/series-1/episode-4

                            This gives information on the forthcoming episode when they will be concentrating on Titanic's interior design, but the pages concerning earlier episodes are available too!

                            Enjoy.

                            SG
                          • Rachel
                            Message 13 of 28 , Oct 15, 2010
                              Well, all that I could find is that they are bringing it to the US in 2011. I don't think they have a specific date in mind yet. I wish it would've decided to air it before Christmas. However, they have some redubbing to do to change the measurements and weights to the American system. My best guess would be April or March.

                              --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, "Seren Gwyn" <seren.gwyn@...> wrote:

                              > I have been trying to see if there are any details of Titanic: The Mission's air date in America. I have a feeling that I have seen some National Geographic connection to the show and therefore I would imagine that it will be shown in America before Christmas.
                              >
                              > However, there is a website that has details for those of you who have not yet been able to see it:
                              >
                              > http://www.channel4.com/programmes/titanic-the-mission/episode-guide/series-1/episode-4
                              >
                              > This gives information on the forthcoming episode when they will be concentrating on Titanic's interior design, but the pages concerning earlier episodes are available too!
                              >
                              > Enjoy.
                              >
                              > SG

                            • Molly Zenk
                              Message 14 of 28 , Oct 19, 2010
                                I uploaded episode 4 of Titanic: The Mission to Kevin's server via FTP.  No problems this time (yeah).  I think there's 2 more episodes.

                                Message 15 of 28 , Oct 19, 2010
                                  Episode 4 is ready for your viewing pleasure at http://www.soundmindbodyhealing.com/titanic/Titanic-mission4.avi
                                  Same access codes as we've been using (Tommie / Andrews).

                                  Message 16 of 28 , Oct 21, 2010

                                    Thank-you, again, for doing this. These shows are really neat!

                                    Charlotte

                                    Message 17 of 28 , Oct 21, 2010
                                      I'm not going to be able to do Monday's show on time.  May need to do episodes 5 and 6 together after 6 airs.  There's been a family emergency and I am out of state.

                                      Sent from my iPod

                                      Message 18 of 28 , Oct 21, 2010
                                        That's perfectly fine. You do what you need to do. I hope everything comes out well for your family.

                                        Are there six episodes...? I thought there were only 5...

                                        Message 19 of 28 , Oct 21, 2010
                                          Godspeed Molly
                                          Bill

                                          Message 20 of 28 , Nov 10, 2010
                                            I think the "Titanic: The Mission" series is now complete.
                                            If you wanted a copy on DVDs, please E-mail me (at kevin@...)  the address you want them sent to.
                                            Peace,
                                            ---Kevin

                                            Message 21 of 28 , Nov 10, 2010