Quesiton

  • titanicldy2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24 10:05 PM
      Hi everyone!

      I had a dream. Maybe you guys could help me and figure it out.

      In the dream, I walked up to a table and I seen a note and it was
      folded in half and the name in the front said, "Cummings"?. It felt like it was an invention. Was there anyone aboard the ship had the name "Cummings"?

      Was there any were on the ship that had like a hunters green or maybe just green with a lot of little tables?

      Kathy
    • Kimberly Beyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25 5:15 AM
        There was in first class passanger list a Cummings, Mrs. John Bradley, Cummings, Mr. John Bradley
        These were the only Cummings on the entire ship.

        Love, Kim

        To: titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com
        From: titanicldy2002@...
        Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 05:05:59 +0000
        Subject: [titanicmemories] Quesiton

        Hi everyone!

        I had a dream. Maybe you guys could help me and figure it out.

        In the dream, I walked up to a table and I seen a note and it was
        folded in half and the name in the front said, "Cummings"?. It felt like it was an invention. Was there anyone aboard the ship had the name "Cummings"?

        Was there any were on the ship that had like a hunters green or maybe just green with a lot of little tables?

        Kathy

        Windows Liveā„¢ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage. Check it out.