Titanic's officers...

  • Seren Gwyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
      Firstly I am not sure if this is going to the right place, but here goes....

      In February of this year I had a regression, from which I discovered that I was one of the lesser known officers of the Olympic and then Titanic. I was really quite stunned, but it answered so many questions. As a boy I decided that it would be my mission to discover the wreck of the Titanic, but in 1985 I was upset that Bob Ballard had beaten me to it. Since childhood I have had various dreams about the night of the 14th April and each time I am in charge of evacuating the ship or trying to save someone. Very occasionally I get a `flashback' to either the Titanic or the Olympic.

      Following the regression I am trying to find answers about who I was. It was great to speak to William Barnes, who has helped me start to uncover a few mysteries of both Olympic class ships.

      Best regards

      SG
    • Molly Zenk
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
        Welcome SG.   Sometimes the list is fairly quiet so hopefully some new members will liven it up.  :)

        Molly

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
          Thanks for the nice welcome Molly. It's good to join the group and maybe I'll find a few more answers and why I am so obsessed with the disaster. Also, and perhaps more importantly why some of the people I knew in conjunction with the White Star Line are now in my life at the moment! However, the search goes on, but every time I find an answer there seems to be ten more questions.

          SG
        • Seren Gwyn
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
            Thanks for the nice welcome Molly. It'll be great to hear from other people with the same/similar background!

            SG

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
              Good luck with your search!

              It's funny how sometimes we all meet up in one way or another because of past life links.

              I hear you with the ten more questions.  I think we've all been feeling that at at least one time or another.  I know I do from time to time.

              Erin

              It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 4, 2010
                Thanks Erin. You're right about the meeting bit though. Recently I have found out that two friends of mine were on the Titanic. And as you say, the questions keep piling up!