slightly OT "shameless plug"

  • Molly Zenk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Dear all,

      This really isn't Titanic related but I thought I'd share. My first
      novel -- a YA historical fiction -- "Chasing Byron" is now available
      for purchase. It's published through Highland Press, a small press out
      of Florida so the best way to buy it is through amazon, barnes&noble
      online or go to your local bookstore and ask them to order it for you.
      It's about British romantic poet Lord Byron but there is a slight
      Titanic connection since it's set in Southwell, Nottinghamshire (the
      hometown of Thomas Cottam - wireless operator of the Carpathia). I
      even slipped in a Cottam reference because that family is just the
      coolest.

      Molly