From Bill Barnes

  • Molly Zenk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      Bill asked me to send this to the group till his yahoogroups
      invitation goes through/registers him as a member. He did switch
      email so has been MIA for awhile. -Molly

      ________

      Bill Barnes here. I've been away for a good while as Molly can tell
      you.

      To Bill, There is such a thing as fragmenting souls.
      See: "Fragmenting Souls" by Dr. Ronald DeVasto. There's also the
      possibility of parallels working here to confirm an experience.
      For example, Tommie was the second son yet was named junior. Ditto
      for me. In Tommie's time William was the name to have on his
      mother's side of the family. In my mother's side of the family,
      Andrew was the name frequently passed on. There are more.

      Incidentally, Barnes is a pen name and not my given last name. which
      is difficult for many non-Italians to pronounce. It was hell doing
      radio interviews that turned into a comedy of errors with my name
      being dashed about, so I just changed the name to fit the translation
      in English.

      I hope I have not muddied the water for you.

      As far as dessigners go, there were principle designers in Titanic
      and Olympics construction. Tommie was principle on Olympic, but
      another designer who testified at the hearings (Edward Wilding?) was
      principle for Titanic. You might have those memories. In any case,
      let's talk. I have much to share.
      I'm sure you do too.
      Bill