Molly

  • Bill Casciato
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 14, 2010
      Happy birthday Molly!
      Bill Barnes

    • Bill Casciato barnes
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
        A little bird told me that Thursday is Molly's birthday.  Let's al;l join in and wish her a happy day!
        Bill Casciato Barnes

      • Erin Hopkins
        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
          Happy birthday Molly!  :)

          Erin

          It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

          A little bird told me that Thursday is Molly's birthday.  Let's al;l join in and wish her a happy day!
          Bill Casciato Barnes

        • Molly Zenk
          Message 4 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
            It's tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday wishes.  I'm not really looking forward to getting a year older, but it happens to everyone so what can I do?

            Message 5 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
              I don't think anyone likes the idea of getting older.  You can always do as I do and say you're not getting older, you're just moving up a level.

              Message 6 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
                Some people never get the chance to get a year older.  Be thankful you are.
                Old Man Bill

                It's tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday wishes.  I'm not really looking forward to getting a year older, but it happens to everyone so what can I do?

                It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                A little bird told me that Thursday is Molly's birthday.  Let's al;l join in and wish her a happy day!
                Bill Casciato Barnes

              • Charlotte Ballard
                Message 7 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011

                  Happy Birthday, from me as well. J

                  Charlotte

                  I don't think anyone likes the idea of getting older.  You can always do as I do and say you're not getting older, you're just moving up a level.

                  Erin

                  It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                  It's tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday wishes.  I'm not really looking forward to getting a year older, but it happens to everyone so what can I do?

                  It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                  A little bird told me that Thursday is Molly's birthday.  Let's al;l join in and wish her a happy day!
                  Bill Casciato Barnes

                • Rachel
                  Message 8 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
                    Happy Birthday from me too, Molly!! Another year older, another year wiser! :)

                    --- In titanicmemories@yahoogroups.com, Bill Casciato barnes <sammibird3@...> wrote:

                    > Some people never get the chance to get a year older.  Be thankful you are.
                    > Old Man Bill

                  • Molly Zenk
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jan 12, 2011
                      Moving up a level...I like that.  :)

                      Thanks for the birthday wishes, all.  It's fun to celebrate a little early.  I don't really have any plans for tomorrow.  I should at least insist on a cake!

                      I don't think anyone likes the idea of getting older.  You can always do as I do and say you're not getting older, you're just moving up a level.

                      Erin

                      It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                      It's tomorrow, but thanks for the early birthday wishes.  I'm not really looking forward to getting a year older, but it happens to everyone so what can I do?

                      It's already wiped out the dodo, the cuckoo and the nene. And it has nasty plans for the boobie, the titmouse, the woodcock and the titpecker. --The Simpsons

                      A little bird told me that Thursday is Molly's birthday.  Let's al;l join in and wish her a happy day!
                      Bill Casciato Barnes

                    • Albert Chang
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jan 13, 2011
                        Happy Birthday, Molly! My Granny used to say, "Pick a number you like and stick with it." She was 39 until the day she died (94 years after her first birthday). So I hope yours is a great one!

                        Sharon C.

                        Message 11 of 26 , Jan 13, 2011
                          Thank you.  :)

                          It's still fairly early in the day, but it's been a good birthday so far.

                          Message 12 of 26 , Jan 13, 2011
                            That's right! In April  I will celebrate the 19th anniversary of my 39th birthday!
                            Bill

                            Message 13 of 26 , Jan 13, 2011
                              After so long why not start going in reverse? My Nana jokes that she's not going to turn 81, she'll be turning 79 next year.

                              Erin

                              > That's right! In April  I will celebrate the 19th anniversary of my 39th birthday!
                              > Bill
                            • Bill Casciato barnes
                              Message 14 of 26 , Jan 13, 2011
                                My mother used to reverse numbers.  Instead of 81 she'd be 18., Butr at fifty-eight this year, I best not reverse the number.

                                After so long why not start going in reverse? My Nana jokes that she's not going to turn 81, she'll be turning 79 next year.

                                Erin

                                > That's right! In April  I will celebrate the 19th anniversary of my 39th birthday!
                                > Bill

                              • Paulette
                                Message 15 of 26 , Jan 14, 2011
                                  I was informed just over a week ago that my hospital hit an iceberg.  We are going down by the head and should be under by (when else) April.  The overwhelming coincidences may only exist in my mind, or maybe it’s a form of comic relief as a defense mechanism.  I keep having so many remote past memories cropping up and it is so hard to not make comparisons.  I have made some such as choosing to go down with the ship (it’s the only way I will get severance pay) I have had it slip and made comments such as “here on Titanic” but am trying hard not to as I don’t want to ‘rock the boat’  as there are a few seats in the life boats and I want one.  Home Health, which is where I started with this hospital 11 years ago will be having some RN positions opening up but I fear too many nurses are going to be scrambling for those seats.  ER lifeboat will have some as well but I have worked ER and will take one if offered but would really rather have a home health seat.  I am still hoping Carpatihia will arrive and save us all.   If any psychic get any impressions, let me know.

                                  Paulette
                                • Charlotte Ballard
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Jan 14, 2011

                                    (((hugs))) It is scary losing a job, but you have one of the best kind of training to have in this economy—that as a nurse. Most places are understaffed and need more, so it should be a buyer’s market for you. Plus there is 99 weeks of unemployment pay available veris the usual 26 so you will be okay…I promise. J

                                    Charlotte

                                    Message 17 of 26 , Jan 14, 2011
                                      Thanks.  With the changes in unemployment coverage it’s not as good as it was.  My biggest concern is insurance.  I am certified in Rehabilitation so hopefully that will help me get one of the Home Health jobs as the main focus is improving the quality of life, preserving/regaining function with ultimate goal for the patient to be able to live at home.  So I am hoping my certification is beneficial for home health.

                                      Paulette

                                      Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:49 PM
                                      Subject: RE: [titanicmemories] my Titanic

                                      Message 18 of 26 , Jan 15, 2011
                                        Paulette:
                                        There are a LOT of older folks who need home health care.  Plus it doesn't hurt you to try at least one of the lifeboats you spoke of. Hedge your bets. I agree with Charlotte.  You'll be OK.Nonetheless I'll put you on my chirch's prayer list.
                                        Hang in there!
                                        Bill

                                        Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:49 PM