Titanic Question

  • Kathy Bruce
    Message 1 of 74 , Dec 9, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      Does anyone know if anyone know or whiteness in their pass-life if any passenger of Titanic   was murdered or stabbed during the sinking?

      Kathy

    • Erin
      Message 74 of 74 , Dec 17, 2009
        Back then the views were entirely different. It was the victim who was blamed for the assault. The victim's family often blamed her as did society.

        A lot of assaults these days aren't reported even though the times have entirely changed. Imagine how it would be back then for a victim.

        When I was Abigail in a past life I was a servant who was frequently assaulted by her employer. It just wasn't discussed, even when she became pregnant with his child no one said anything.

        It was also believed that a single man could not rape a woman because she could simply cross her legs and that would be it.

        In that era the people weren't as repressed as we like to think. It was pretty much commit all the scandal you want, just don't get caught.

        Okay, I'll shut up now.

        Erin