Hello

  • hillbillybeedee
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      I have been reading thru the messages and find it facinating reading. I don't know, if I had a past life aboard the Titanic, but I read the Book, by Mr Barnes, and listened to the CD's.

      Basically, I was researching Reincarnation, and found this book, as convincing as anything I have ever heard. Kudo's, Mr Barnes.

      I am a Portrait Artist, My Husband is a crazy High Voltage expert, and does experiments in high energy physics.

      Thank you all for letting me join.

      I see someone is researching the Astors. My husband, knew Mr. Astor in his past life.

      Donna
    • Charlotte
      Message 2 of 22 , Sep 8, 2009

        Mmmm, sounds like that might mean husband might have been Tesla??? Astor was interested in Electricity and all of that…

        Do tell…(I’m the crazy one researching the Astors) …I’ll take any information you can get me. J

        Charlotte

        Come join us at

        "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

        Message 3 of 22 , Sep 8, 2009
          Hello!

          Sometimes crazy information is a good thing. You'll never know what you're going to find.

          Erin

          > Mmmm, sounds like that might mean husband might have been Tesla??? Astor was
          > interested in Electricity and all of that.
          >

          > Do tell.(I'm the crazy one researching the Astors) .I'll take any
          > information you can get me. J
          >

          > Charlotte
        • Charlotte
          Message 4 of 22 , Sep 8, 2009

            I write it all down and take it all in context…no matter what the source. J

            Charlotte

            Come join us at

            "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

            Sometimes crazy information is a good thing. You'll never know what you're going to find.

            Erin

            > Mmmm, sounds like that might mean husband might have been Tesla??? Astor
            was
            > interested in Electricity and all of that.
            >

            > Do tell.(I'm the crazy one researching the Astors) .I'll take any
            > information you can get me. J
            >

            > Charlotte

          • Charlotte
            Message 5 of 22 , Sep 8, 2009

              Oh, I even will take what Mr. Barnes said that he saw and did and add it to the stack, even though the information did not come from traditional sources. I liked his Astor references. J I just wish he had had more stories/information in his book/CD but that is what all historians say…

              Charlotte

              (who is realizing that she is a historian, albeit a very specialized historian….)

              Come join us at

              "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

              Sometimes crazy information is a good thing. You'll never know what you're going to find.

              Erin

              > Mmmm, sounds like that might mean husband might have been Tesla??? Astor
              was
              > interested in Electricity and all of that.
              >

              > Do tell.(I'm the crazy one researching the Astors) .I'll take any
              > information you can get me. J
              >

              > Charlotte

            • erin_mary
              Message 6 of 22 , Sep 9, 2009
                Nothing wrong with that. While my Dad wasn't aboard the Titanic he remembers dying in a fire in the 1800's. He's found some information on who he was and how he died through other sources.

                It's funny how memories are like that. I can remember as Anita deciding to ride my father's bicycle down the house stairs ((big mistake that)) but I can't remember what I was wearing when on Titanic. I remember my boarding dress but not much else clothing wise.

                Erin

                > Oh, I even will take what Mr. Barnes said that he saw and did and add it to
                > the stack, even though the information did not come from traditional
                > sources. I liked his Astor references. J I just wish he had had more
                > stories/information in his book/CD but that is what all historians say.
                >

                > Charlotte
                >
                > (who is realizing that she is a historian, albeit a very specialized
                > historian..)
              • Charlotte
                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 9, 2009

                  Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents…I have a hard time finding anyone to talk about it with…except I do talk about it with my daughter…lol…I just realized what I said…

                  Charlotte

                  Come join us at

                  "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

                  Nothing wrong with that. While my Dad wasn't aboard the Titanic he remembers dying in a fire in the 1800's. He's found some information on who he was and how he died through other sources.

                  It's funny how memories are like that. I can remember as Anita deciding to ride my father's bicycle down the house stairs ((big mistake that)) but I can't remember what I was wearing when on Titanic. I remember my boarding dress but not much else clothing wise.

                  Erin

                  > Oh, I even will take what Mr. Barnes said that he saw and did and add it
                  > the stack, even though the information did not come from traditional
                  > sources. I liked his Astor references. J I just wish he had had more
                  > stories/information in his book/CD but that is what all historians say.
                  >

                  > Charlotte
                  >
                  > (who is realizing that she is a historian, albeit a very specialized
                  > historian..)

                • erin_mary
                  Message 8 of 22 , Sep 10, 2009
                    I am grateful I have my Dad and this group to talk about it with. My Mom is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear it.

                    Erin

                    > Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents.I have a hard time
                    > finding anyone to talk about it with.except I do talk about it with my
                    > daughter.lol.I just realized what I said.
                    >

                    > Charlotte
                  • Charlotte
                    Message 9 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009

                      I live in the bible belt and 90% of people here go  to church on Sunday and while they would spend hours ‘converting’ me from my heathen beliefs, would not even allow for a moment that there might be something more than their ‘Lord Jesus Christ’…something kinder, wiser, and fairer. Oh, well,…J

                      And ‘oh, my, God’ the torches would have to come out if I admitted that I had memories of some-when other than now, and occasionally being able to read other people’s past lives as well…

                      Charlotte

                      (who knows that she doesn’t fit in here…but here she is…)

                      Come join us at

                      "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

                      I am grateful I have my Dad and this group to talk about it with. My Mom is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear it.

                      Erin

                      > Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents.I have a hard time
                      > finding anyone to talk about it with.except I do talk about it with my
                      > daughter.lol.I just realized what I said.
                      >

                      > Charlotte

                    • Bill Casciato
                      Message 10 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009
                        In 2005 I was invited to join an expedition going to the Titanic wreck site.  We went aboard Keldysh.  The man in charge of the exp[edition would allow me to go i9n a submarine only if I recanted in front of TV cameras that my book was the tool of the devil.  Then if I did, Jesus wouls instantly come down and let me go.
                        I sat aboard the ship for 10 days ignored by all the BAC's.
                        Charlotte. I more than understand,
                        Bill Barnes

                        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Historygil dedage/

                        I am grateful I have my Dad and this group to talk about it with. My Mom is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear it.

                        Erin

                        > Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents.I have a hard time
                        > finding anyone to talk about it with.except I do talk about it with my
                        > daughter.lol. I just realized what I said.
                        >

                        > Charlotte

                      • Charlotte
                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009

                          My husband accepts me in all my eccentricies…and that makes it easier to be ‘different’. I just wish more of the world would loosen up already….lol. It’s more fun/interesting when everybody isn’t the same.

                          Charlotte

                          Come join us at

                          "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

                          I am grateful I have my Dad and this group to talk about it with. My Mom is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear it.

                          Erin

                          > Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents.I have a hard
                          time
                          > finding anyone to talk about it with.except I do talk about it with my
                          > daughter.lol. I just realized what I said.
                          >

                          > Charlotte

                        • Charlotte
                          Message 12 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009

                            *Sigh*, to be that close to seeing the real ship and to be cut out because of some religious bigots…

                            BTW, I don’t believe in the devil…so I would never have been able to swear that a book of mine was from him…*now I am just being silly and teasing you a little…* But I can’t tell you how many times I have held myself back from saying that, when someone would say ‘the devil’ made me do it, or ‘the devil’ is in the world,…or ‘you’re going to go straight to hell if you ain’t saved’… I so want to go –‘But I can’t go to some imaginary place just because you want me to, no matter how much you believe in it.’

                            I promise, for the most part, I leave to other people their delusions…I have a few of my own that I don’t want to part with.

                            Charlotte

                            Come join us at

                            "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

                            I am grateful I have my Dad and this group to talk about it with. My Mom is a non-believer and doesn't want to hear it.

                            Erin

                            > Interesting that you can discuss that with your parents.I have a hard
                            time
                            > finding anyone to talk about it with.except I do talk about it with my
                            > daughter.lol. I just realized what I said.
                            >

                            > Charlotte

                          • Molly Zenk
                            Message 13 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009
                              The sad thing is Jesus very much believed in reincarnation and somehow his 'back to basics' message got twisted into what Christianity is today.  About 8 years ago, I discovered I had a past-life in Nazareth where I knew Jesus probably better than anyone else (I call him Jeshua/Jeshu or translate it to Joshua/Josh).  I tend not to talk about that life much because the implications are pretty heavy to deal with, but I think Josh would be  very disappointed in what some people/churches try to say is his message and what they do in his name.

                              Molly

                            • erin_mary
                              Message 14 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009
                                It really is sad how things have been twisted around like that.

                                As a child I'd sometimes start speaking in Irish-Gaelic and act like how someone of the pre-Christian times did. When I saw a documentry on Old Croghan Man I literally jumped off the couch pointing at the TV while shrieking "I know him! I know him!"

                                Other times as a child I'd start demanding I wanted to go "home" and when questioned I said "home" was Scotland! I had lived as a lawyer in Scotland in the late 1700's.

                                My babysitter at the time couldn't stand it and was very religious. She once slapped me across the face when I started talking about a "big ship that went in the ocean" half in English and half in Irish-Gaelic. My dad's mother found out and jumped on ((not literally!)) my babysitter like a wild cat on fire.

                                I am currently writing my story when I was Anita aboard the Titanic. I also remember a bit about Anita's boyfriend Riley and am working on that as well. I'll gladly share it with anyone who's interested. Feel free to drop me a line and I'll respond ASAP.

                                I haven't found much on Anita's life but then she was also disowned by her father for being different. She didn't want to follow the "traditional" lifestyle of a woman and instead followed a career in writing.

                                I haven't found much on Riley but I have found proof that he DID indeed exist.

                                Erin

                                > The sad thing is Jesus very much believed in reincarnation and somehow his 'back to basics' message got twisted into what Christianity is today.  About 8 years ago, I discovered I had a past-life in Nazareth where I knew Jesus probably better than anyone else (I call him Jeshua/Jeshu or translate it to Joshua/Josh).  I tend not to talk about that life much because the implications are pretty heavy to deal with, but I think Josh would be  very disappointed in what some people/churches try to say is his message and what they do in his name.
                                >
                                > Molly

                              • Charlotte
                                Message 15 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009

                                  I have tried to point that out to people….and oh, boy, do I get the frowny “you’re going right to hell” look then…

                                  You know, I wouldn’t mind if we broadened our group to talk about other lives we can remember, or other re-incarnation things. I’d love to hear more about Jesus…from a personal perspective (I do believe he existed! Just not the way the bible people insist on portraying him…)…and more on different lives in general.

                                  I remember the Titanic one the best because that one is closest and I’ve been doing the research for the book. The rest are flashes and knowings…

                                  Like being a gladiator, a roman slave, a black American slave boy, a hunter on snow shoes, there was a huge battle scene where I am sitting on the ground wondering why in the hell did I follow him..who him is, I don’t know. Japanese warrior, Japanese woman in feudal days. There is an Egyptian connection as well as some in the English court in 1500s. Greek warrior in old times. A bookkeeper in 1700 or 1800s, a dandy in blue satin knickers, and a prostitute of some kind. I have a Jewish connection, the music is so special to me. Most of this is flashes, but I don’t mind talking about it. I just have never had a receptive audience before where I felt safe enough  to talk about it.

                                  A friend of mine told me once that it was ‘cheating’ to know what we were before. None of the above has ever traumatized me or hurt me for knowing. I have been more obsessive about the Titanic search because … well, it seemed to want to be known, like it was important to be known…and I have realized why certain things in this life happened and why I was born to my parents and a lot has to do with what happen to my previous person. I also was suicidal for a long time, and I realize now that that was also a carryover from that life—that I never really moved on. Now that I have the person I lost, the suicidal feelings stopped (and stopped before I realized the connection.)  I made a lot of poor decisions in that life that I have a chance to fix in this one…like for example, my husband has multitude of health issues…and will likely die before me (please God in 30 years and not in the next five)…and I will have a chance again to decide to live well with my grief instead of what I did before-- making bad marriages and drinking myself silly night after night. By studying what went wrong before and why, I have a chance to not repeat that, almost like getting a chance to study for the test before hand instead of having to wing it.  I have also had a chance to develop a belief system that will help me through the death process  (and it has already) in a way that was never available to me before. My husband’s body will die, but he won’t. Nor will I. It helps the fear knowing that. It also helps knowing that I am not alone in all of this. That I have friends, both on this side and on the other. It will still be a hard thing/process, but I am so much stronger in this life than I was in the last.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Sep 14, 2009

                                    Do tell us whatever you want…I don’t know enough to even ask an intelligent question…

                                    Charlotte

                                    P.S. Who is the List Owner of this group…who keeps it safe to talk like this?

                                    Come join us at

                                    "History of Gilded Age" on-line group

                                    It really is sad how things have been twisted around like that.

                                    As a child I'd sometimes start speaking in Irish-Gaelic and act like how someone of the pre-Christian times did. When I saw a documentry on Old Croghan Man I literally jumped off the couch pointing at the TV while shrieking "I know him! I know him!"

                                    Other times as a child I'd start demanding I wanted to go "home" and when questioned I said "home" was Scotland! I had lived as a lawyer in Scotland in the late 1700's.

                                    My babysitter at the time couldn't stand it and was very religious. She once slapped me across the face when I started talking about a "big ship that went in the ocean" half in English and half in Irish-Gaelic. My dad's mother found out and jumped on ((not literally!)) my babysitter like a wild cat on fire.

                                    I am currently writing my story when I was Anita aboard the Titanic. I also remember a bit about Anita's boyfriend Riley and am working on that as well. I'll gladly share it with anyone who's interested. Feel free to drop me a line and I'll respond ASAP.

                                    I haven't found much on Anita's life but then she was also disowned by her father for being different. She didn't want to follow the "traditional" lifestyle of a woman and instead followed a career in writing.

                                    I haven't found much on Riley but I have found proof that he DID indeed exist.

                                    Erin

                                    > The sad thing is Jesus very much believed in reincarnation and somehow his
                                    'back to basics' message got twisted into what Christianity is today.  About 8 years ago, I discovered I had a past-life in Nazareth where I knew Jesus probably better than anyone else (I call him Jeshua/Jeshu or translate it to Joshua/Josh).  I tend not to talk about that life much because the implications are pretty heavy to deal with, but I think Josh would be  very disappointed in what some people/churches try to say is his message and what they do in his name.

                                    > Molly

                                  • Molly Zenk
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Sep 15, 2009
                                      Bill and I are co list-owners though I handle the techie side of things and the group shows me as moderator since I put it on yahoo groups and approve members (got some spammer so I switched it to moderator approved memberships).

                                      I'm fine with opening it up to non-Titanic past lives discussion and reincarnation and metaphysical things in general.  Are you okay with a broadening of topics too, Bill?

                                      Molly

                                      It really is sad how things have been twisted around like that.

                                      As a child I'd sometimes start speaking in Irish-Gaelic and act like how someone of the pre-Christian times did. When I saw a documentry on Old Croghan Man I literally jumped off the couch pointing at the TV while shrieking "I know him! I know him!"

                                      Other times as a child I'd start demanding I wanted to go "home" and when questioned I said "home" was Scotland! I had lived as a lawyer in Scotland in the late 1700's.

                                      My babysitter at the time couldn't stand it and was very religious. She once slapped me across the face when I started talking about a "big ship that went in the ocean" half in English and half in Irish-Gaelic. My dad's mother found out and jumped on ((not literally!)) my babysitter like a wild cat on fire.

                                      I am currently writing my story when I was Anita aboard the Titanic. I also remember a bit about Anita's boyfriend Riley and am working on that as well. I'll gladly share it with anyone who's interested. Feel free to drop me a line and I'll respond ASAP.

                                      I haven't found much on Anita's life but then she was also disowned by her father for being different. She didn't want to follow the "traditional" lifestyle of a woman and instead followed a career in writing.

                                      I haven't found much on Riley but I have found proof that he DID indeed exist.

                                      Erin

                                      > The sad thing is Jesus very much believed in reincarnation and somehow his 'back to basics' message got twisted into what Christianity is today.  About 8 years ago, I discovered I had a past-life in Nazareth where I knew Jesus probably better than anyone else (I call him Jeshua/Jeshu or translate it to Joshua/Josh) .  I tend not to talk about that life much because the implications are pretty heavy to deal with, but I think Josh would be  very disappointed in what some people/churches try to say is his message and what they do in his name.
                                      >
                                      > Molly

                                    • Bill Casciato
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 15, 2009
                                        I think it's good to have any kind of dialogue concerning reincarnation, Titanic related or not.
                                        Bill

                                        It really is sad how things have been twisted around like that.

                                        As a child I'd sometimes start speaking in Irish-Gaelic and act like how someone of the pre-Christian times did. When I saw a documentry on Old Croghan Man I literally jumped off the couch pointing at the TV while shrieking "I know him! I know him!"

                                        Other times as a child I'd start demanding I wanted to go "home" and when questioned I said "home" was Scotland! I had lived as a lawyer in Scotland in the late 1700's.

                                        My babysitter at the time couldn't stand it and was very religious. She once slapped me across the face when I started talking about a "big ship that went in the ocean" half in English and half in Irish-Gaelic. My dad's mother found out and jumped on ((not literally!)) my babysitter like a wild cat on fire.

                                        I am currently writing my story when I was Anita aboard the Titanic. I also remember a bit about Anita's boyfriend Riley and am working on that as well. I'll gladly share it with anyone who's interested. Feel free to drop me a line and I'll respond ASAP.

                                        I haven't found much on Anita's life but then she was also disowned by her father for being different. She didn't want to follow the "traditional" lifestyle of a woman and instead followed a career in writing.

                                        I haven't found much on Riley but I have found proof that he DID indeed exist.

                                        Erin

                                        > The sad thing is Jesus very much believed in reincarnation and somehow his 'back to basics' message got twisted into what Christianity is today.  About 8 years ago, I discovered I had a past-life in Nazareth where I knew Jesus probably better than anyone else (I call him Jeshua/Jeshu or translate it to Joshua/Josh) .  I tend not to talk about that life much because the implications are pretty heavy to deal with, but I think Josh would be  very disappointed in what some people/churches try to say is his message and what they do in his name.
                                        >
                                        > Molly

                                      • Seren Gwyn
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Sep 7, 2011
                                          Hi everyone.

                                          Well I haven't been on this site for a while and although I've nothing really to contribute, I thought that I would stop in and say 'hello' to everyone and see how things are. If you are like me and like someone to remind them of all things Titanic I can recommend this newsletter:

                                          http://www.titanic-titanic.com/titanic_newsletter.shtml

                                          It gets sent to your email address and it's really quite interesting, especially in April!

                                          Regards to all!