Barnes CD

  • Charlotte
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 6:49 AM

      I am back from my trip. I listened to the Barnes CD and it moved me in a way that the book did not. Not that the book was bad, heavens no, but the CD felt more personal, more there…

      I also went to the Titanic museum in Branson…it was packed by 10 a.m. I asked the workers if they had noticed a falling off of the crowds and they said no. I wonder why the Titanic holds such a fascination for even people who weren’t there. I ended up buying about 100 dollars in books, mostly personal stories… the harder to find ones. I even got a book about Thomas Andrews…J

      Mr. Barnes, do you still feel guilty over what happened? Listening to your tapes made me realize that my very early suicidal yearnings were probably a holdover from that time, only after I found my husband again, did the feelings go away for good. Ironically enough, I have a chronic illness now…but my will to live is the strongest it has ever been. I feel physically the worst, but still am the happiest I’ve been in my whole life. J

      Charlotte

    • Bill Casciato
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 8:54 AM
        I'm glad you liked the CD's! A lot of the flashbacks and feelings of remorse, etc. have dissipated with time. But I would have to say that the regression therapy was at the heart of my "recovery."
        I will admit however that I haven't listened to the CD's since they were first made as still there are some triggers (though not many) that get to me.
        I'm so glad you liked the books and the tapes!
        Thank you!
        Bill