Hi everyone! :)

  • titanicldy2002
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
      Okay, I'll be the first one to post. :)

      My name is Kathy. A lot of people call me "Kat" for short. I live in
      Montana. I've always been fascinated of the Titanic since 1995 and
      I've always been interested in the 1800s and 1900s. I've had odd
      dreams of Titanic. When I see some of the pictures of Titanic or
      watching James Cameron's "Ghosts of the Abyss" it just gives me a
      strange feelings.

      I think that's about all for now.
      ttyl,
      Kat
    • Charlotte
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
        I'm Charlotte, from Arkansas.

        I've never had the dreams, but it's mostly like that for me as well. It's so nice to find people like me! :)

        Charlotte

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 7, 2007
          Hi all,

          Glad to see the list is waking up a bit.  I like that yahoo groups does the little list header in brackets in the subject line so people know it's not spam (a problem with topica lists).

          Hello to Kat and Charlotte and everyone else.  I'm Molly and I'm the moderator.  I also very clearly remember my past life as Lucy Downie Bride - wife of Harold Bride, the Titanic's surviving wireless operator.  I have a friend who is a licensed hypnotherapist and have done several regressions to that time period but my 'memories' first started in dreams.  Thankfully, Lucy had a happy life despite drama at home when she was young and drama in 1913 involving a wireless boy love triangle, so there are not a lot of issues for me to work through regarding that life time.  I consider it a relatively happy time but ooooh did she love her some wireless operators!  ^_~

          -Molly Zenk
          Author, Chasing Byron
          http://www.myspace.com/mjlz  - MySpace page
          http://www.myspace.com/chasingbyron - Chasing Byron page
          http://www.fictionpress.com/~keatslove -  Excerpts from my novels
          http://www.fanfiction.net/~keatslove - My Fan Fiction

        • titanicldy2002
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 7, 2007
            Welcome Charlotte

            I don't know if you remember me, Molly. My old screen name at aol was
            Titanicldy1912. I finally dropped my dialup and went to highspeed
            internet. I will never go back to dialup. :) I was getting angry with
            aol at the same time.

            I've always wanted a Past-life regression done and I just don't know
            anyone who would do one and I don't believe there is one in Montana in
            my state. Plus, I don't have the money to get one done.

            I had a Titanic dream where I felt like I was towards the bow of the
            ship while it was sinking and I swear I heard some man yelling at me
            and I woke up from that dream and I remember I was drenched from my
            own sweat from that dream and I was afraid to go back to sleep and my
            mom told the next day, "Did you leave your tv on all night?"

            I looked at her, "I always shut my tv off."

            My mom told me, "It was loud."

            I know my mom doesn't believe in that sort of stuff. It really made me
            wonder... I know she believes in angels. I also believe in angels.

            If anyone knows the dream sounds familiar, let me know. I had one
            where this lady was wearing a long black dress during the sinking.

            Question: Has anyone ever tried automatic writing? Can you do
            automatic writing with past-life? If so, how would you do it?

            Kat

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 7, 2007
              Hi Kat (and all),

              I've tried automatic writing before.  I saved the little notebook I was using since I got some interesting results.  You might want to try finding a comfortable, quiet room where you can be alone with a sheet of paper and pen/pencil and ask your higher self or higher conscience past life related questions.  Maybe start out simple like "was a male or female?"  "How old was I when I died?" "Do I have a connection to Titanic?"  I'm no expert, but automatic writing has worked for me in the past.  You probably just have to think the questions too instead of asking out loud since you're trying to get answers from your higher self.

              Anyone with more hypnotherapy/metaphysical training have other suggestions?

              Molly

              Got a little couch potato?
            • wolfldy22@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 8, 2007

                Greetings,
                I go mainly by William these days, but was Robert Chisholm aka Anna Smith.  Molly, will you invite Lights over?  Lights email address is lightollerofthetitanic@....  Lights wants to join.  I have memories of Robert Chisholm the head draftsman of the Olympic class of ships.

                From,
                William

              • Paulette
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 8, 2007

                  Good to see everyone.  I'm Paulette, a registered nurse in Kansas.  I have been weeding out some old tapes and ran across a lot of Titanic documentaries that have been fun to watch.  Some are pretty old and new information has been found so it's kind of cool to re-watch that unfold.

                  As for my connection, I have done many regressions but they seemed to confuse me because what I was coming up with could not be verified until just recently so it was very frustrating and just kind of left an open wound there.  I have many more answers now and have been able to heal that wound which has made a very positive change in my life.  Regression isn't always the best way to go, I found.  It is much easier now, however, since I can validate the person I remembered really did exist and she did exist on Titanic there was just no record of her within my reach until recently.
                  Paulette

                • Molly Zenk
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
                    I sent an invite, though I don't think I put any "by invitation only" order on the moderator control like on topica.  If people are interested in joining, let them join.  :)  Even if they just want to lurk, that's ok too.

                    wolfldy22@... wrote:

                    Greetings,
                    I go mainly by William these days, but was Robert Chisholm aka Anna Smith.  Molly, will you invite Lights over?  Lights email address is lightollerofthetita nic@yahoo. co.uk.  Lights wants to join.  I have memories of Robert Chisholm the head draftsman of the Olympic class of ships.

                    From,
                    William