Suing Credit Bureau

  • shortydtucker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      Do anyone know of any cases where the credit bureau was sued for not re-
      investigating a dispute in a timely manner? (48 days) without any
      response ,called them and they wanted to give the results over the
      phone. I am filing suit and need cases or information to add to the
      cover sheet.I faxed them information ( their attorney) he removed
      because of the information I submitted, then they put it back on the
      next month, I have the report to show that, i just need cases to give
      to the judge. Any help is appreciated...
      shortyd