help?

  • joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
      a question if anyone can help.

      in forma paupris was granted. tried to request a trial trnscript from court reporter who "stated" judge changed his mind. nothing on paper! was told by an attorney to file contempt charges against court reporter who had no legal jurisdiction to turn him down. when he filed motion judge laughed and said no way court will pay for those and made no record of motion ever being filed. what legal routes are there now??
      replies to group or j_vargo@...
    • cath halash
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
        If it was a court that video tapes like we do here,
        you'd be surprised what candid camera might have on it
        if you just don't tell them why you want a copy and
        just FOIA.
        Cathy

        --- joe <j_vargo@...> wrote:

        > a question if anyone can help.
        >
        > in forma paupris was granted. tried to request a
        > trial trnscript from court reporter who "stated"
        > judge changed his mind. nothing on paper! was told
        > by an attorney to file contempt charges against
        > court reporter who had no legal jurisdiction to turn
        > him down. when he filed motion judge laughed and
        > said no way court will pay for those and made no
        > record of motion ever being filed. what legal routes
        > are there now??
        > replies to group or j_vargo@...

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • Advancepum@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006
          Start all over and put it on the record. get everything time stamped. that way the judge can't forget it happened.
          chicago paul