FW: [tips_and_tricks] [Fwd: Motions in court (civil suit)]

  • Bob: Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Is this a 3rd party collector atty?  If so you might want to consider how I stopped them without a court involvement. Contact me directly as holder@...
      Bob
      As some of you know I am to be in court this Tuesday Jan 3nd, this is in reguards to a "credit card suit" an atty has brought against me. I filed "Motion To Dismiss" and " Motion for Sanstions and Legal Expenses" to be heard on the 3nd "at my request".
       I set the hearing for the 3nd. In the mail the other day I got a letter "Order for Mediated Settlement Conf in Superior court and trial Calendar Notice" tenative trial date Aug, 2006.
      My question is do I still go? I am new at this and need some guidance!
      I just don't know what to do or what not to do!
      I have put in some good "Motions" and have gotten back some good things from my "Counterclaimant's First request for Admissions" at which I put in my "Motion To Dismiss" w/an attachment of what I filed eariler "Amended Affid in Support of motion for Emergency Stay and in support of All Pleadings and Motions in This Case" and in this motion I put in that I have  not been presented any doc's or evidence and so on and so on and I have been "harassed" and damaged! and w/that I put in a "Memorandum Of Law" w/all kinds of case law!
      It looks as though the atty has asked for a "mediator"
      Well would someone be so kind as to give me some input????? I feel as if i really need to go on the 3nd. Or is it a waste of time? can I file another  "motion" to get the judge to do what he is suppost to do? and that is to "grant my motions"

                                                                     thank you
                                                                      Doug