Re: [tips_and_tricks] Sine Die: No Day No More

  • Advancepum@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006
      ,

      At 02:33 PM 1/1/06 -0600, you wrote:
      >South called its senators and representives out of Congress
      >and never came back so Lincoln just apriori stuck people
      >back in to carry on as if a miracle of jurishdiction occurred.
      >You can do that is you got enough guns and death dealings
      >to force it. ===========================

      That's when Lincoln changed our form of government. there are two congresses one is not in real existance but it could come out of sleeping and cause a ruckus, if we voted another congress into being and they met on the proper date for their meeting [which is earlier than the present congress meats] they could take the power back from the "Democratic" congress.
      What think ye of that? We are a Democracy no longer a Republic.
      Chicago Paul
    • hobot
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2006

        That's when Lincoln changed our form of government. there are two congresses one is not in real existance but it could come out of sleeping and cause a ruckus, if we voted another congress into being and they met on the proper date for their meeting [which is earlier than the present congress meats] they could take the power back from the "Democratic" congress.
        What think ye of that? We are a Democracy no longer a Republic.
        Chicago Paul

        Sure, just like real courts and real money and devine intervention.
        If voting mattered anymore  they'd wouldn't allow that either......
        For it all to happen dejuely we'd also have to trim back
        constitution to before the Delecartion of Indepence and start
        over.
        I just came across info that this document was directed at
        The Crown, in City of London yet signed by a number of
        sworn franchised members of  The Crown's own legal guilds.
        How can same party and its agents be on both sides of a
        document like this and be valid?  MIracle after miracle of
        jurishdiction proves a higher source is operating behind senses
        but what to call it?  There's a rock and roll song,
        "Born in the USA" with a verse
        "I'm just a long gone Daddy in the ... USAAAAAA ...."

        hobot

      • Grubaugh, Ken
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
          Message
          Robert's rules is not law, only a suggestion
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2006
            May I say a word or two about Roberts Rules? Thank You.

            General Henry Roberts was a US Army General who lived in the later half of
            the 1800s. Therefore the original Congress could not have used Roberts
            Rules under that name.

            I believe that the Rules used in early America were based on the Rules of
            Order of the British Parliament. General Roberts Americanized, simplified
            and made the Rules more useable.

            If a Deliberative Body has adopted Roberts Rules and they make a Decision
            following Roberts Rules I believe that just about any Court would uphold
            that Decision as Law at least for that Body.

            If you watch our Congress (Circus) in action on C Span you will see many of
            Roberts Rules being used. Motions, Quorum Calls, etc.

            JT

            _____

            Robert's rules is not law, only a suggestion