2006 Goals - A Happy New Year In This Republic

  • vivus_spartacus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      As Coincidence Would Have It:

      2006 Is An Election Year.

      One High Priority Could Be Making as Many Others Aware of the
      Significance & Importance of Article I Sections 2 And 7 of the
      Constitution of the United States of America, as well as the Duty of
      All Patriotic Americans to Hold Their Public Servants Accountable so
      that as the End of the Year approaches on Election Day, We Might
      Actually Vote for the Candidate Who Has Demonstrated That They Have
      Actually READ The Constitution, That They Are So Willing To Swear An
      Oath to Uphold, and Indeed Understands the Same.

      Consider the Following:

      Since the Commissioner of Internal Revenue has repeatedly Stated that
      the IRS has been bringing in:

      TWO (2) TRILLION Dollars each Year.

      Does Anyone Here think it rather Inconceivable that this Country's
      Federal DEBT Now Stands at over Eight (8) Trillion Dollars?

      Or that Current Budget Estimates predict that Said DEBT is predicted
      to GROW at the Alarming Rate of SIX HUNDRED BILLION Dollars a Year
      for the NEXT FIVE (5)
      YEARS?

      Consider that Currently: The Average Interest Rate On The Current
      DEBT is approximately Four and One Half Percent (4.5%) So the Annual
      Debt Service Amounts to Just Under:

      FOUR HUNDRED BILLION Dollars Each YEAR!

      And CONgress Is CONsidering INCREASING The Amount Paid Out For Debt
      Service EACH & EVERY YEAR for the NEXT FIVE (5) YEARS By
      approximately

      THIRTY (30) BILLION Dollars,

      Meaning that in a Few Short Years the Annual Amount Spent on Interest
      Payments Alone Will Be Well Over

      Half a TRILLON DOLLARS EVERY YEAR!

      Does Anyone NOT See The Steadily Decreasing Value (Devaluation) of
      the Unconstitutional and Non-Redeemable Federal Reserve's Little
      Green I.O.U.s and the Corresponding Rising Costs of steadily
      Increasing Prices (Inflation)

      Wisely Consider This FACT:

      EVERY Dollar Spent On Interest, BUYS/BOUGHT NOTHING!

      It Is Akin to Lighting A Match and Burning This Country's Net
      Wealth/Production

      Since All Bills for Raising Revenue Must Originate In The House of
      Representatives,
      (The We The People's Branch of the Federal Government)

      The Framers of Our Constitution therefore MANDATED that These
      Representatives Must Answer To We The People

      Every TWO (2) Years,

      versus Every Four (4) Years for the Executive (President)
      or Every Six (6) Years For the Senate.

      Since We are NOW in 2006, and which is an Election Year For All
      Incumbents In The People's House,

      Would It Not Be Wise To Vote For a Public Servant Who Is Dedicated
      Not to INCREASE Spending Further, But Rather To DECREASE Spending

      Sufficiently Below the TWO (2) TRILLION Dollars Brought In Annually
      to PAY DOWN The Federal DEBT, So That EACH Successive Year a
      Substantial Reduction in The FOUR HUNDRED BILLION Dollars WASTED On
      INTEREST PAYMENTS can be Put to Use on Something of REAL and LASTING
      VALUE For ALL AMERICANS?

      Is It Any Wonder Why One of the Founding Fathers of this Country once
      wrote these Words:

      I sincerely believe ... that banking establishments are more
      dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending
      money to be paid by posterity, under the name of funding, is but
      swindling futurity on a large scale.
      Thomas Jefferson Letter, May 28, 1816, to political philosopher and
      senator John Taylor

      Our business is to have great credit and to use it little.
      Thomas Jefferson Letter, July 11, 1790, to James Monroe

      And to preserve their independence, we must not let our rulers load
      us with perpetual debt. We must make our election between economy and
      liberty, or profusion and servitude.
      Thomas Jefferson Letter to Samuel Kercheval, July 12, 1816

      Also Please Consider:

      If There Are Any Members Herein, Who are Knowledgeable with the
      Constitution and the Relative Current Issues (e.g. Patriot Act, etc.)
      and Who are Willing to Share Their Knowledge with Others Once or
      Twice a week, and Present the Merits of the Issues in a debate
      format, (i.e. capable of supporting a Position on Merits with Fact,
      Law, Logic versus merely stating opinions and rhetoric) Please send
      me an email for Information on How You Can Make A Difference.

      It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a
      prey to the active. The condition upon which [mod. Mighty Creator] hath given liberty to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his guilt. John Philpot Curran (1750–1817)

      vivus spartacus
      ALL Rights Reserved
      In the 9th Amendment!