Untility taxes

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
      Can someone point me at the legal logic that shows
      how tacked on taxes of phone, electric or gas bills
      is a fraud on people with ways to avoid/deny it.

      hobot
    • JOHN INGRESS
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2005
        hobot, go to
        http://www.enter.net/~arthurlf/phone/ptrefund.htm.
        This site explains that the tax on communications
        utilities expired, but is still being collected, and
        you can get a refund.

        --- hobot <hobot@...> wrote:

        Can someone point me at the legal logic that shows
        how tacked on taxes of phone, electric or gas bills
        is a fraud on people with ways to avoid/deny it.

        hobot

        Terms of Service.