Re: [tips_and_tricks] California FTB

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
      On Dec 1, 2005, at 4:55 PM, pd wrote:

      >   The second issue is that California, especially the FTB, has no
      > authority and no jurisdiction over you unless and until you are within
      > their territorial boundaries.

      ...which they cleverly removed from their consttution, so it's really
      anybody's guess (would one call Rand McNally??) as to just what those
      territorial boundaries might be. One would have to ask someone who
      would know the "official" answer...but then who would we turn to for
      that? Would you accept the word of a criminal impersonator? See
      California constitution Article XX, Section 3.

      Only an "officer" can speak for "the state" (with the exception of his
      licensed attorney - see Calif. Business & Professions Code Section
      6067.) So just WHO is this "FTB" that is supposedly harrassing
      people? Some people believe in ghosts, and some believe anything they
      are told. Who has actually checked it out and found a qualified
      officer (with the REQUIRED oath of office on file) with the same name
      as seen on the bottom of the threatening letters? I'm not in the habit
      of letting unlicensed attorneys into my court either.

      I'm not bothered by FTB, probably because I know that it's a "vacant
      office" staffed only by "employees" (slaves) whom any court would
      declare incompetent to testify as to what the law is or was, aside from
      the fact that I hold no state-created franchise. Even though we are
      all presumed to know the law, whenever I've had such an employee on the
      witness stand, and asked a pertinent question regarding specifics of
      the laws in question, the "judge" has always disallowed the question,
      based upon the fact that the employee is not qualified to answer it.

      I don't waste my time quibbling with mere paycheck anticipators.

      Hope this helps.

      FF
    • Jah Red
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2005
        You can't license the practice of Law!..

        Lawyers are members of bar, like club of lawyers..

        this is one thing about US Attorneys, they usally don't have a bar card
        for the state in which you live..

        But you can't license the practice of law..