Re: [tips_and_tricks] Checking the radar screens

  • pd
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Excellent, no numbers no jurisdiction.  pd

      hobot <hobot@...> wrote:
      Want so see how much I've fallen off the screen so...
      Seeking some ways to test/check how much one is on
      the online data bases, public to commerical or gov't.

      I was pleased at a reaction muni judge got right after
      I told him I was not an artifical numbered being to
      be montiored like cattle so can't qualify for Dr. Lic,
      when traffic cop comes stomping in pissed saying 'Judge
      I can't find nothing on this guy, he's got no #'s : )

      hobot

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • realjethro
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005