Appellate law new evidence

  • abzalootly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2005
      In CA, the appellate court rules allows a motion to add new evidence
      which either was concealed or newly discovered. This is not to say
      such evidence will be accepted by the court.

      Does anyone have any experience in filing such a motion?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
        On Nov 30, 2005, at 11:09 PM, abzalootly wrote:

        > In CA, the appellate court rules allows a motion to add new evidence
        > which either was concealed or newly discovered. This is not to say
        > such evidence will be accepted by the court.
        >
        > Does anyone have any experience in filing such a motion?

        Does anyone in California understand the difference between "CA" and
        "California"?

        Does anyone understand that to act in a California court requires that
        one be "qualified"?

        Does anyone understand that "appeal" is the wrong remedy to a void
        action?

        Does anyone understand what it takes to have a valid "case" in
        California (versus a void sham proceeding)?

        I've only been able to be a witness in one county here, but I receive
        reports of happenings in other California counties as well, from other
        people interested in similar questions. Nobody yet has been able to
        report any valid court actions by confirming any of the requirements
        for having such a valid action, in over 25 years of my searching for
        same.

        I wonder what the record would show in this instant situation...