Checking the radar screens

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2005
      Want so see how much I've fallen off the screen so...
      Seeking some ways to test/check how much one is on
      the online data bases, public to commerical or gov't.

      I was pleased at a reaction muni judge got right after
      I told him I was not an artifical numbered being to
      be montiored like cattle so can't qualify for Dr. Lic,
      when traffic cop comes stomping in pissed saying 'Judge
      I can't find nothing on this guy, he's got no #'s : )

      hobot
    • pd
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        Excellent, no numbers no jurisdiction.  pd

        hobot <hobot@...> wrote:
        Want so see how much I've fallen off the screen so...
        Seeking some ways to test/check how much one is on
        the online data bases, public to commerical or gov't.

        I was pleased at a reaction muni judge got right after
        I told him I was not an artifical numbered being to
        be montiored like cattle so can't qualify for Dr. Lic,
        when traffic cop comes stomping in pissed saying 'Judge
        I can't find nothing on this guy, he's got no #'s : )

        hobot

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • realjethro
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005