Fwd: Re: maybe this will help you also.

  • Lou (AZ)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Hi.
         This is a friend in Canada from the internet and am wondering if
      anyone knows where he may also find some help.  He has been fighting
      this fight for about 40 years and still has not been able to get any
      help for himself or his family.  This is a crime of the high
      Official and am sure the money speaks louder.  What a shame!
        Anybody know how to help him attain justice? Maybe some help
      with court motions or papers?  Anything?
          Please write him...not me...Thank you for any help that you can provide.
         Lou

      From: "Byron Prior" <alltrue@...>
      To: "Lou \(AZ\)" <mt54snowgirl@...>
      Subject: Re: [Bulk] maybe this will help you also.
      Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:36:27 -0330

      Lou, I had the Supreme Court date Thursday. The Judge threw out my entire counterclaim, and only allowed MP Bill Matthews to charge me with Slander.I prepaired a new defence and counterclaim and served it yesterday. I'm attaching it in word perfect, please publish it for me so everyone can see where I stand. The Judge said, they will let me know of a future court date for sometime in the new year.
      Byron