Re: Judge Signs Search Warrant

  • stevelisle
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2005
      There is a statement of proable cause that is submitted to the judge
      to issue the search warrant. I had no trouble in obtaining one in an
      incident involving my son. Warrant was on a residence he was visiting.
      May have to use your states FOIA, it is a public record.
      Steve
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Travis <eauclaire101@y...>
      wrote:

      > What do you do when you are told by an investigator to talk to the
      judge (who signed the search warrant) if you have any questions
      about a search warrant to your house?

      > I tried to talk to the judge, but was told that the investigator
      was in the wrong to tell me to talk to the judge. Who can I talk to
      in the court system to get answers about the reasonable nature for
      my search warrant?