IRS calling Final Notice/Hearing

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25 8:48 AM
      Michae Lee wrote:

      > Have you properly rebutted any W2/1099 that is out
      > there? If you rebutted these, what method/form did you use?
      Briefly parapharasing a couple of one page letters...
      concering tax yr '96.

      09-21-99
      First letter, mentioned my surprise to have account changed
      from zero, w/o NOD nor 23C, nor any records/evidence to
      support assessement linking a tax activity to a taxpayer,
      so merely a naked assessment w/o presummption of correctness
      and acting outside of regulations is a no no with bad juju.

      09-23-99
      Second letter, stated their notices were unclear if a
      Mathmatical or Clerical Errror was being claimed by IRS,
      and therefore was a recalculation by IRS or a simple demand
      of underpayment. Told I disagree with claim additional tax
      owed and immediate abatement/6213 b 2 A of levy proceddings,
      that any reassessment would follow deficency prescribed in
      this sub chapter. If the notices do not allege Math/Cleric
      Error then I demand formal NOD per 6212 a & 6212 b 1, so
      I may excerise due process rights adminstratively or in
      judicial forum and no levy begun/prosecuted durring abatement.

      10-27-99 IRS letter saying they are investigating above.

      12-23-99 IRS letter stating NO record of Audit Assessement
      found.
      ['course I don't really know what that means nor why we
      use any ink to bother IRS with dealine dates to respond]

      hobot