What is your nationality?

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      • Sec. 1502. Certificate of nationality issued by Secretary of
      State

      for person not a naturalized citizen of United States for use in

      proceedings of a foreign state

      -STATUTE-

      The Secretary of State is authorized to issue, in his discretion

      and in accordance with rules and regulations prescribed by him, a

      [b]certificate of nationality for any person not a naturalized

      citizen of the United States

      who presents satisfactory evidence that he is an American national
      and

      that such certificate is needed for use in judicial or
      administrative proceedings in a foreign state.

      Now notice that ONE MUST PROVIDE SATISFACTORY EVIDENCE.

      What better evidence could we provide in our next proceeding than
      the hefty admin record IN LAW that we are a state national.

      The term American National is only a general designation. More
      specifically, all your American nationalities are PROVEN to exist
      Here
      in the U.S. Government Printing Office Style Manual at 5.22 & 5.23
      says
      • 5.22. The table beginning on page 233 shows forms to be used
      for nouns and adjectives denoting nationality.
      5.23. In designating the natives of the several States, the
      following forms will be used.
      Alabamian
      Alaskan
      Arizonan
      Arkansan
      Californian
      Coloradan
      Connecticuter
      Delawarean
      Floridian, etc . .

      I have heard of people saying they have a passport saying American
      National or whatever, but that is a fluke and has NO GROUNDING IN
      LAW.
      One is a Michiginian or New Jersian, etc . . .

      More on 8 USC 1502 continued:
      • Such certificate shall be solely for use in the case for
      which it was

      issued and shall be transmitted by the Secretary of State through

      appropriate official channels to the judicial or administrative

      officers of the foreign state in which it is to be used.

      See, this is Hot Sh!t. They don't even want you to have it. JUst for
      the case at hand for the judge to see.

      So at the next proceeding, this court cannot even move forward until
      I get my certificate in 8 USC 1502. I have provided satisfactory
      evidence that I am not a naturalized U.S. citizen WAY BEFORE THIS
      CHARADE.

      Satisfactory evidence IS NOT waiting for them to pounce on you &
      then stating how sovereign you are in your pleading and that you are
      a lumberjack on the land who gets his maple syrup on tap from the
      trees he chops and mainlines it in his nutsack, etc . . .