Re: [tips_and_tricks] IRS calling

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2005
      Thankyou John,

      Recieved IRS bill and notice to lien with threat to speak
      to people to find assets a few days ago. Came certified
      mail to US Post Box, so a relative sharing box must
      have signed for it. Back injury knocked me down a couple
      days to study up much but Ok now so will study the files
      sent me recently I've stored. Printer is down so more hasle
      to deal with on this.

      hobot

      What would you do? >hobot"