I have a question about child support and divorce

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2005
      Hello,
      I am a mother of a 2 year old that her father walked out on me when
      I was 2 months pregnant with her. He lives in Mississippi and refuses
      to come to child support court. I have been to court once and he did
      not show up. I have court coming up the end of November. They did not
      put a warrent out for his arrest (why?). How many chances are they
      going to give him? I want to file for my divorce, will it go easy and
      quick if I do the uncontested divorce... with him refusing to come up
      here to Ohio? Thanks so much, Jennifer