Just How Bad Can it Get in a Courtroom ?

  • Frederick Richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Greetings,

      I come here today, optomistically seeking understanding, law intellect
      and perhaps even active support for two dear friends who have been
      railroaded, shackled and jailed in Las Vegas since Oct. 24 and perhaps
      for the rest of their natural lives.

      Yes, they are Irwin Schiff and Cindy Neun, and this seems to be a
      perfectly natural place to come seeking such consideration. The
      horrific trial experience these two suffered at the hands of Judge
      Kent J. Dawson must at least have some illuminating lessons for those
      interested in trial procedure and fair adversarial interaction.

      I surmise the income tax and it's enforcement must be taken to be
      'above the law', so the blatant disregard and elimiation of the usual
      give and take of a trial, is somehow acceptable to some. It isn't to
      me, and I am doing what I can, and joining many others to have the
      travesty redressed, in the form of notice and complaints to those with
      a duty to act. Irwin and Cindy deserve attention to their request for
      those outside to keep the message alive, that being stifled is not
      being proved wrong.

      LegalBear, I respectfully ask you to allow this matter to have space
      and be allowed to run it's course of discussion and motivation into
      right action on the part of those so inclined to do so. You are a rich
      source of pre/post and courtroom fighting strategies; will you say
      what you make of this benchmark verdict, intended to kill the honesty
      in taxation movement ?!? Will you go so far as to say what you think
      our best tools are for effective assistance for them.

      They have both dug deep, walked the walk and Cindy has used Irwin's
      material to help numerous hapless elderly and/or infirm victim's of
      IRS tyranny from falling to be crushed. I don't know if this is being
      put correctly, only I know my heart aches for them and so many others
      who's lives have been ruined along the way. I feel I must speak out
      to those who care about matters such as these, to request and
      encourage anything at all to help them in their plight,

      Sincerely Yours, BoomerFred