The banning of Attorney Pallashak

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005

      why did you need to ban him?

      He posted mean spirited, bitter, malicious, unwarranted, and slanderous things about me on two other groups. When he appeared as a member of this group, I asked him to take steps toward making amends for his posts and he refused. I warned him that if he did not make amends I would ban him from the group.

      not all attorneys, have learned the truth..

      As I understand it he is disbarred in CA for drug use.

      he may be one of these fresh out of law school types out to take on

      the tax protestors..

      i say let him back i can take him or ignore him..

      That is out of the question based on his refusal to make amends. He would ruin the tenor of the group. He is bitter and angry and the scriptures in Proverbs say not to associate with an angry man lest you learn his ways and fall into a trap.

      but in the time he may have been here he may have learned something

      different then he's been taught...

      He’s been an active participant in numerous Yahoo law related groups for a long time.

      so until he answers my question on the proper ratification of the

      14th i can ignore him..

      The issue boiled down to whether I could. My perception is that he joined the group to promote himself.

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO  80634

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.freedivorceforms.net

      www.irs-armory.com

      And, for optimum health:

      www.mannapages.com/barrysmith

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
        Greetings Folks,

        Legalbear is positively correct!
        His experience with DP is VERY typical! I too tried to correct
        DP's "belief" that the driving issue was merely a state issue and not Federal!
        He blew me off without a minimal counter. Shortly thereafter Ralph Winterrood
        posted an in depth study on the topic and stated flat out: Driving is a federal issue!
        Check his website for more!

        Deo volente,
        Jim for FISH

        When someone who is honestly mistaken hears the truth,
        They will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest!
        On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:48:45 -0700 "Legalbear" <bear@...> writes:

        why did you need to ban him?