The banning of Attorney Pallashak

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005

      This group no longer need address Attorney Douglas Pallashak. I banned him from the group over some previous negative encounters I had with him that he refused to repair. Bear

      PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

      BEAR'S WEB PAGES:

      www.legal-research-video.com
      www.legalbears.com
      www.freedivorceforms.net
      www.irs-armory.com

      And, for optimum health:
      www.mannapages.com/barrysmith

    • Jah Red
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005
        why did you need to ban him?

        not all attorneys, have learned the truth..

        he may be one of these fresh out of law school types out to take on
        the tax protestors..

        i say let him back i can take him or ignore him..

        but in the time he may have been here he may have learned something
        different then he's been taught...

        he first came in here saying someabout someone being a citizen of the
        United States under the 14th amendment.

        why do we need to go any further on it on how the United States is
        defined..

        the issue is if the 14th amendment which created the citizen of which
        attorney Pallashak was refering to was properly ratified..

        if not then the creation of that class of citizen is a fiction..

        i already have a California Supreme Court case that says that there
        is no uch thing as a citizen of the United States technically or
        abstractly, Ex Parte Frank Knowles, 1855..

        so until he answers my question on the proper ratification of the
        14th i can ignore him..

        Jah Red
        California Citizen

        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Legalbear" <bear@f...> wrote:

        > This group no longer need address Attorney Douglas Pallashak. I
        banned him

      • Bob: Gross

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2005

            why did you need to ban him?

            He posted mean spirited, bitter, malicious, unwarranted, and slanderous things about me on two other groups. When he appeared as a member of this group, I asked him to take steps toward making amends for his posts and he refused. I warned him that if he did not make amends I would ban him from the group.

            not all attorneys, have learned the truth..

            As I understand it he is disbarred in CA for drug use.

            he may be one of these fresh out of law school types out to take on

            the tax protestors..

            i say let him back i can take him or ignore him..

            That is out of the question based on his refusal to make amends. He would ruin the tenor of the group. He is bitter and angry and the scriptures in Proverbs say not to associate with an angry man lest you learn his ways and fall into a trap.

            but in the time he may have been here he may have learned something

            different then he's been taught...

            He’s been an active participant in numerous Yahoo law related groups for a long time.

            so until he answers my question on the proper ratification of the

            14th i can ignore him..

            The issue boiled down to whether I could. My perception is that he joined the group to promote himself.

            PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.

            For mailing:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley , CO  80634

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/aQSolB/TM

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • lookin2c@juno.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
              Greetings Folks,

              Legalbear is positively correct!
              His experience with DP is VERY typical! I too tried to correct
              DP's "belief" that the driving issue was merely a state issue and not Federal!
              He blew me off without a minimal counter. Shortly thereafter Ralph Winterrood
              posted an in depth study on the topic and stated flat out: Driving is a federal issue!
              Check his website for more!

              Deo volente,
              Jim for FISH

              When someone who is honestly mistaken hears the truth,
              They will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest!
              On Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:48:45 -0700 "Legalbear" <bear@...> writes:

              why did you need to ban him?