Fwd: Federal Litigation discloses likely economic reasons for 9/11

  • law_self_help
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4 12:29 PM
      --- In Legal_Self_Representation@yahoogroups.com, "law_self_help"
      <law_self_help@y...> wrote:

      "Our Constitution, our freedoms and civil liberties have all been
      altered because of 9-11, an investigation that has been covered up by
      the Bush Administration and Congress. They have even covered up the
      Cheney Energy Task Force, where we suspect that it was discussed that
      the landlocked oil deals in Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
      would not be landlocked much longer - as Cheney and Bush intended to
      take control of the Trans-Afghanistan Pipeline, or TAP as it is
      called, with military force.

      That pipeline was under contract from Turkmenistan, through
      Afghanistan, through Pakistan to the ocean with an Argentine oil
      company named Bridas Corporation and its parent Bridas S.A.P.I.C. On
      September 9, 2003, Bridas prevailed at the Fifth Circuit, U.S. Court
      of Appeals on a $500 million interference of contract lawsuit. That
      lawsuit was then taken to the U.S. Supreme Court and on March 22,
      2004 the high court refused to hear the case or consider reversing
      the Fifth Circuit decision. See US Supreme Court, case 03-1018, State
      Concern Turkmenneft v. Bridas S.A.P.I.C.,

      The Bush Administration does not want any American knowing the truth
      about what happened in Afghanistan or that we breached a commercial
      contract with military force to take over a deal that was denied to
      US oil companies, because there was already a deal in place. Under
      the Clinton Administration they upended the Pakistan government to
      cut off that part of the Bridas Corporation deal. Under the Clinton
      Administration, they compelled Turkmenistan to breach its agreements
      with Bridas, hence the judgment award of $500 million for
      interference of contract.

      The only remaining obstacle on 9-11 was the remaining agreement
      between the Taliban and Bridas Corporation.

      The law firm of Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw was the firm that kept
      Bridas tied up in court at Fifth Circuit and at the U.S. Supreme
      Court. Senior partner of that law firm, while these lawsuits were in
      progress, is Richard Ben Veniste, 9-11 Commission member. He put on
      quite a show at the 9-11 Commission while his law firm kept Bridas
      tied up in court and not a word said that someone else had beaten the
      US and our oil companies to the contracts. This is the same law firm
      that helped Andy Fastow at Enron set up all of those bogus offshore
      SPE [Special Purpose Entity] that were special just to steal from

      This nation is being led by a dishonest government that will tell any
      lie to carry out any objective where it involves money, greed and
      power. They care not at all what they do in our name or what they do
      to undermine our freedoms and what this nation has always stood for.

      The Bush Administration, and the Clinton Administration to keep the
      record straight, does not want Americans to know about Bridas
      Corporation or that they had signed major oil and gas development
      agreements with Turkmenistan as early as 1992 and 1993. They then
      signed agreements with Pakistan and Afghanistan because the Trans-
      Afghanistan Pipeline is one of but a few routes to get the landlocked
      Caspian Basin oil to the ocean and distributed around the world.

      There is another route and that is through the former Soviet State of
      Georgia. The leader of that nation, Georgian prime minister Zurab
      Zhvania decided he was against the oil pipelines coming through his
      nation and he wound up assassinated shortly after he made that
      fateful decision. Our press painted the picture that he was killed
      due to his coziness with the "West", but the fact is he was against
      our pipelines coming through Georgia. You do the math.

      Both the Bush and Clinton Administrations do not want Americans to
      know that Bridas was interfered with in Turkmenistan and Pakistan to
      isolate both the Taliban and Bridas Corporation regarding the Trans-
      Afghanistan Pipeline, a pipeline that we now control through use of
      military force in Afghanistan and raises serious questions about our
      true motives in attacking Afghanistan following 9-11.

      The Bush Administration does not want Americans to know that Bridas
      Corporation and their parent Bridas SAPIC, prevailed in our Fifth
      Circuit Court of Appeals regarding interference of contract in
      Turkmenistan. That decision was handed down from a US Court on
      September 9, 2003, while the 9-11 Commission and Bush Administration
      were in cover up mode on 9-11. Bridas SAPIC v. Government of
      Turkmenistan, et al., No, 02-20929, 5th Cir

      The Bush Administration does not want Americans to know about the
      U.S. Supreme Court decision handed down on March 22, 2004, while the
      9-11 Commission was still playing "Where's Waldo?" that the High
      Court denied the Writ of Certiorari and let the Fifth Circuit
      decision stand. Case Number 03-1018, Turkmenneft v Bridas S.A.P.I.C.
      See Certiorari Denied at this link:

      You did not hear of this from Bush, Congress or the 9-11 Commission,
      and it is time you started asking why you did not hear about this
      from them.

      How much oil is in the Caspian Basin? More then 200 billion barrels,
      a thirty-year supply and worth over $12 trillion dollars. For every
      day of 30 years, that is just shy of 10 supertankers full of 2
      million barrels of oil. That is right - 10 supertankers a day for
      every day the next 30 years. That is the single biggest "motive" for
      any crime I have ever seen and was the probable reason that 9-11 was
      engineered so certain parties could take over that pipeline and that
      colossal oil and gas deal. How much natural gas? Reportedly as much
      as 12 trillion cubic meters, or about $3 trillion worth of natural
      gas on top of the vast oil reserves.

      It is not my word against Bush and Clinton. The historical facts and
      US court records say all that needs to be said about the possible
      taint on our real motives of heading towards Afghanistan. If our
      motives for invading Afghanistan were a lie, just like Iraq has been,
      the matter needs to be looked into and possible charges brought
      against certain people. Just consider that Afghanistan and our
      actions there are directly tied to 9-11. I have met very few people
      that think the 9-11 Commission was doing its job rather than covering
      it up.

      Did you know about Bridas Corporation? Did you know about Mr. Ben
      Veniste's law firm being involved the Caspian Basin and keeping
      Bridas Corporation tied up in the court case while he was sitting on
      the 9-11 Commission?

      These 9-11 Commissioners all have vested financial reasons directly
      and indirectly to see 9-11 covered up as it was:

      Thomas Keane, 9-11 Commission chairman, Amerada Hess, tied to Big Oil
      and major deals in the Caspian Basin region

      Fred Thompson, former Rep governor of Illinois, sits on the board of
      FMC and oil equipment subsidiary doing well in the Caspian Basin.
      Afghanistan pipeline needed to get that landlocked oil and natural
      gas to the oceans.

      John F. Lehman, John F. Lehman & Company, Rep, former Secretary of
      the Navy, now a private equity firm directly involved in Big Defense

      Fred Fielding, Rep, served on Bush transition team. Also sits on a
      board with Diane Allbaugh, oil industry lobbyist and wife of Joe
      Allbaugh, Bush Cheney 2000 campaign manager

      Richard Ben Veniste, senior partner Mayer Brown Rowe & Maw. Formerly
      was the lead counsel for Enron and all of those fraudulent offshore
      entities set up by Andy Fastow, and Mayer Brown used to share an
      office with Enron in Uzkekistan. Now Enron is Primus Energy, Cayman
      Islands, all former Enron International and former Halliburton people
      as management. Mayer Brown also kept Bridas tied up in court prior
      to, during and following 9-11, and while the 9-11 Commission was
      conducting a mock investigation. The name Bridas Corporation never
      came up publicly in any Congressional hearings or the 9-11

      Jamie Gorelick, sits on the board of Schlumberger, firm is raking in
      record profits from Caspian Basin business

      Tim Roemer, has taken political donations for years while in Congress
      from Carlyle Group (Big Defense), Chevron (Big Oil and heavily
      involved in the Caspian Basin and Condoleezza Rice as former Chervon
      board member), and Van Scoyoc & Associates, major foreign lobbyist
      for Big Defense and Big Oil.

      Any way you cut it, a 7 to 3 majority by people who have direct
      conflicts of interests is still a majority on the 9-11 Commission and
      makes it easy to cover up what really happened."

      --- End forwarded message ---