Re: [tips_and_tricks] Paternity Rights?

  • Penfurn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      I offer an apology for a typo in my previous message.

      In the third paragraph, the sentence beginning "I would suppose that a return to...." That sentence should instead read "I would not suppose that a return to the way things were 30 years ago is preferable to things today."

      Omission of that one word expressed the very opposite of my own thoughts and feelings.