Re: [tips_and_tricks] Is the Commerical Lien Strategy a viable legal option

  • The Handyman
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
      Don't be scared to use the lien against individuals that owe you money.  Just don't go around attacking officials.  I've used Commercial Liens instead of mechanic liens for 20 years and had no problem.  None were ridicules.  The largest was $40,000.00.   All eventually paid up when they wanted to quiet title.  Leave the officials alone. If properly applied the Judge won't remove your filing.