code enforcement

  • william dixon
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      Apparently you are in receipt of a presentment that
      does not profess of authority, but is color of law.
      Refute his presumptuous demand with a refusal for
      cause under UCC 3-501. By putting his name on the
      3-501 Affidavit you will effectively reverse the
      burden of proof and he personally will have to answer.
      When sent by certified mail to the presenter, he must
      respond with your verified liability and his authority
      to present his demand.

      This builds your administrative record and is very
      difficult to answer. When agency does not answer the
      administrative record is not settled, which is a
      requirement prior to court action.

      I have a letter in UCC 3-501 Affidavit form if you
      would like to have it attached. William

    • pefra4@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
          pefra4@... strengthcoach4 over the years since 1978 i have had a running
          battle with clayton cty and later city of forest park georgia planing&zoning code
          enforcement enviromental court over the use of my property usage i have spent a lot of
          money time and worry by not being informed fully and enough education about my
          personal and property &constitutional rights but by websites like tips and tricks , freed
          omscry litigation ,and landrights.com i have obtained enough info to fight and defend my
          rights i am a bodyman and work on cars so you can imagion how much political tyrany i
          encountered i am a disabled combat viet nam veteran the 1st thing i would do is read
          www landrights.com put up a no trespassing sign which you can print off the site
          illaminate it and post it and put up a curtlige aroun d my place a fence or buffer and read
          read read this site and learn from them and others and put them to use !freedom is not
          free !if i can pass on anything i will ionly ask that you help some one else that needs it
          these sites have been a gift for me e mail me after you read wwwlandrights.com may you
          be sucessfull in your undertakings frank