code enforcement

  • strengthcoach4
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      I purchased a house a year and a half ago to soon find out that
      there were code enforcement liens on it. Thank you title
      insurance. Problems fixed etc.

      In the nice town I live, someone called code enforcement because
      tree limbs were out for the trash guy to pick up and before you know
      it there are code violations for things that are not violations
      (trust me on this).

      The guy in charge was the same guy I had a problem with last time.
      Its his vendetta and pardon my french, his wet dream to try to bring
      the property down (a property I put 80k into to fix it up...night
      and day).

      I want to put him in his place and knowing what we as a group know;
      are aware of commercial remedies to do so.

      What advice might someone have to do so? So even if I do put a
      commercial lien on him...then what? So what? A lien....

      Anyone have any ideas on what to do with the lien (where to sell it)
      or other ideas?

      One can speak of a land patent and alloidial title but who has
      really done this successfully? and been able to enforce it?

      Thank you for any feedback or suggestions.
    • william dixon
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
        Apparently you are in receipt of a presentment that
        does not profess of authority, but is color of law.
        Refute his presumptuous demand with a refusal for
        cause under UCC 3-501. By putting his name on the
        3-501 Affidavit you will effectively reverse the
        burden of proof and he personally will have to answer.
        When sent by certified mail to the presenter, he must
        respond with your verified liability and his authority
        to present his demand.

        This builds your administrative record and is very
        difficult to answer. When agency does not answer the
        administrative record is not settled, which is a
        requirement prior to court action.

        I have a letter in UCC 3-501 Affidavit form if you
        would like to have it attached. William

      • pefra4@bellsouth.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
          wwwlandrights.com you might find what you are looking for there also to assist you it
          did me tips and tricks has also helped me it will if you put it to us !read and learn until it
          becomes a part of you and you know it 1 i have no trespassing sigs all over my
          properties that i got off wwwlandrights.com may you prosper in your struggle against
          political tyrany frank

          p://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
            pefra4@... strengthcoach4 over the years since 1978 i have had a running
            battle with clayton cty and later city of forest park georgia planing&zoning code
            enforcement enviromental court over the use of my property usage i have spent a lot of
            money time and worry by not being informed fully and enough education about my
            personal and property &constitutional rights but by websites like tips and tricks , freed
            omscry litigation ,and landrights.com i have obtained enough info to fight and defend my
            rights i am a bodyman and work on cars so you can imagion how much political tyrany i
            encountered i am a disabled combat viet nam veteran the 1st thing i would do is read
            www landrights.com put up a no trespassing sign which you can print off the site
            illaminate it and post it and put up a curtlige aroun d my place a fence or buffer and read
            read read this site and learn from them and others and put them to use !freedom is not
            free !if i can pass on anything i will ionly ask that you help some one else that needs it
            these sites have been a gift for me e mail me after you read wwwlandrights.com may you
            be sucessfull in your undertakings frank