Is the Commerical Lien Strategy a viable legal option

  • glloyds24
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hello Group Members:

      I have a question as to the effectiveness of the commerical lien
      strategy. I have no faith in the Ohio court system. I have the
      belief that the commerical lien strategy may be my only option to
      correct the acts of fraud conducted against me by an attorney
      representing Ohio State University, and a judge sitting on the
      Franklin County Municipal Court system.

      I would appreciate any info and/or ideas that I can take into
      consideration.

      My objective is to place a lien on the bar licence of each bar
      attorney involved.

      Thanks for any assistance, advise, and/or comments given.

      Sincerely,

      glloyds24
      Cleveland, Ohio
    • Cyril Grosse
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
        No. It is NOT a viable legal option. People are going to jail using it.

      • WW011@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2005
          Beware you Dot your I's and Cross your T's.
          Iv heard of it working but Iv heard of it also backfiring in a big bad way!
        • The Handyman
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2005
            Don't be scared to use the lien against individuals that owe you money.  Just don't go around attacking officials.  I've used Commercial Liens instead of mechanic liens for 20 years and had no problem.  None were ridicules.  The largest was $40,000.00.   All eventually paid up when they wanted to quiet title.  Leave the officials alone. If properly applied the Judge won't remove your filing.