Sucker Fishing, 2nd

  • Marvin Elsesser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2005
      Greetings,

      One trick that I have used successfully for several years is this: When the IRS sends
      me something via the U.S.Mail, I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS, (I have written a letter
      to my local Post Master informing him of who I am and where I can be found,
      EXACTILLY!). They will always try to find you in the "United States" as
      evidenced by the ZIP Code and the two letter state abreviation i.e.,"MI 49878."

      When one of these "Sucker Fishing" letters come, I find the return address and
      contact them giving them my correct mailing location (which is in one of the several
      States united) and the Judicial Circuit that I am found in. I also inform this is to
      rebut any presumption that I am unwilling to discuss any matter they may have with
      me. They must contact "me" not the all uppper cast FICTIONAL PERSON. This I
      then send, One First Clase w/certificate of mailing, and one by certified mail to the
      return address they have on their sending envelope. One page, two letters, costs
      about five dollars and the time to write the letter, and has worked successifully for
      me for over 8 years.

      Just an trick that I have used to beat these *&%^$#@*,(less than honorable
      individuals) so and so's.

      You may want to review 26 USC 7701(a) (39) dealing with location.

      Sincerly,

      Marvin Paul