HELP - irs forcing employer to withhold income tax

  • Mel Furtado
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2005
      Print out the code section found under section 3402 that say you can file exempt if you had no income tax liability for last
      year, and expect to incurr no income tax liability for this year. Find the regulation in CFR 31 that states that withholding is a voluntary agreement between employer & employee, and that this agreement csn be ended at anytime one decides not to volunteer.

      I'd provide you with the sections, documents and the like, however, I have just lost some mega-gygs of hard drive space due to a dead drive. I'm sure others can chime in.

      Mel