RE: [tips_and_tricks] Question
- Hersh --I know some people who had the same bad experience with Dave Champion. After several months of not hearing from him, they called a number of times. No call back. After a couple weeks of phone calls, he finally answered instead of his phone recorder. They asked he deliver what he was paid to deliver, and he got hostile. He even yelled at one of them. One received a trust from him after 6 months of no email or phone responses, and then 2 months of hostile exchanges. It took 8 months to deliver what took him only a few hours to type up. I know how long it takes because I have been doing trust work for clients for 12 years.They are now clients of mine because of his refusal to do what he promises.Yours in financial freedom,Dave Miner
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of CWH
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 10:54 AM
Subject: [tips_and_tricks] QuestionTo All Interested Parties,Myself and a few of my associates used Dave Champion's services to no avail. Dave let us all down and didn't follow through on any of our cases. He may talk a good game but like many out there, doesn't perform for his clients when it comes to crunch time.I would not recommend Champion's (Nontaxpayer.org) services to anyone!FYI,Hersh
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "tips_and_tricks" on
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- Visit your group "tips_and_tricks" on the web.
- I communicated with her via email a few times. Her ebook was my first
exposure to the Freedom movement and is what woke me up. She seems to know her
stuff, yet like all the other gurus out there, isn't telling you how to do it
yourself, but allows you to learn it all on your own, which is where the true
education comes from.
I've been studying and subscribing to these lists for 3 months now, and the
knowledge is coming slow.
- RE : Mary CroftI have her book "How I clobbered....." and am reading it now. I find she is pretty much on point with much of her assertions so far.--
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. That is condemnation without investigation."
- Herbert Spencer (1820-1903)
-------------- Original message --------------
From: Email41@...Has anyone dealt with a Mary Elizabeth Croft?Someone just sent me this link.